Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Reason I'm Quitting.

Hunter_Zero
12.17.2011 , 01:11 PM | #1
Let me first say I love this game, and I swear by this game. Haveing starting EA on the 13th, the story has pulled me in and not let me go. I was the second highest sith inquisitor on my realm. What a great game.

I have hit a bump in the road with this infernal account lock. I have sent Bioware 2 messages and have gotten any feedback.

Now I have been currently waiting in line on the phone to get this sorted for 2 hours.

This goes to show like even in a restaurant, If the Food is Amazing and the SERVICE IS HORRIBLE, people still wont eat there. And after this experience I no longer thing I can eat this delicious game that has been crafted because of the service.

Im so tired of hearing "Your call is important to us, and will be answered when an agent becomes available."

Obviously my call isn't important, you haven't answered in 2 hours.
"The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp."-Naga Sadow

epicdude
12.17.2011 , 01:12 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Hunter_Zero View Post
Let me first say I love this game, and I swear by this game. Haveing starting EA on the 13th, the story has pulled me in and not let me go. I was the second highest sith inquisitor on my realm. What a great game.

I have hit a bump in the road with this infernal account lock. I have sent Bioware 2 messages and have gotten any feedback.

Now I have been currently waiting in line on the phone to get this sorted for 2 hours.

This goes to show like even in a restaurant, If the Food is Amazing and the SERVICE IS HORRIBLE, people still wont eat there. And after this experience I no longer thing I can eat this delicious game that has been crafted because of the service.

Im so tired of hearing "Your call is important to us, and will be answered when an agent becomes available."

Obviously my call isn't important, you haven't answered in 2 hours.
A wise sith once said " Patience" INB4LOCK

Darth_Kabuki
12.17.2011 , 01:14 PM | #3
OP I feel your pain, at least you have been able to get a hold of someone I keep getting a message saying call back later.

Roundpenguin
12.17.2011 , 01:16 PM | #4
If I went into a restaurant with a million people, I would have the common sense to realize that I'm probably not the only person waiting for service

Leganie
12.17.2011 , 01:16 PM | #5
atleast you could play i cant get past the swtor picture after hitting play

Aieny
12.17.2011 , 01:17 PM | #6
Your call is just as important as the thousands of other callers before you; it's an unfortunate side effect of a massive launch that, no matter how prepared a company is, it is impossible to have enough people available to handle the initial surge of calls and tickets. Over time, the flood will get back to a normal level...until then, we all have to have some patience and understanding (and earn some real life Light side points . We will not have a good idea of the long-haul customer service capability until the game has been out for several months.

moiraesfate
12.17.2011 , 01:17 PM | #7
So you're rage quitting. Because that always solves all the problems, right?

TraanReith
12.17.2011 , 01:19 PM | #8
Hey man, at least you got in. Some of us can't get in. The only people I know who've gotten answers had 5+ hour queue times, so plan on the long haul. When you get one of them, let them know that we need them to either check the forums and do account specific resets for us, or just do one massive global reset.

Peetza
12.17.2011 , 01:19 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aieny View Post
Your call is just as important as the thousands of other callers before you; it's an unfortunate side effect of a massive launch that, no matter how prepared a company is, it is impossible to have enough people available to handle the initial surge of calls and tickets. Over time, the flood will get back to a normal level...until then, we all have to have some patience and understanding (and earn some real life Light side points . We will not have a good idea of the long-haul customer service capability until the game has been out for several months.
Hello, it is possible to have enough people take the calls. Farm it out or get some temps.
remoterenderer.dll pwnd me TWICE

rectumsolo
12.17.2011 , 01:19 PM | #10
he will be back in a week