Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Darth Malgus VS Darth Malak


MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
10.06.2012 , 04:48 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
What could Revan possibly do against someone with the full power of the Light Side including abilities like Sever Force at her command? not much.

And I stated 'Wiped' as in 'wiped out' not whipped.
That's your opinion. No more. Revan has just as many things going for him if not more. If you want to believe that Malgus could beat Revan, that's fine, but it ain't fact sister. I've already made a seperate thread concerning Revan's power. I think Revan would win. That's my opinion. The difference between you and me is that you think your opinion is fact. Both Revan and Malgus have stuff going for them, and you need to reckognize that.

Airmo's Avatar


Airmo
10.06.2012 , 04:49 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
What could Revan possibly do against someone with the full power of the Light Side including abilities like Sever Force at her command? not much.

And I stated 'Wiped' as in 'wiped out' not whipped.
When did she gain full mastery of the Light Side again? and he'd just out-awesome her. :P
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
10.06.2012 , 04:52 PM | #33
Rayla: Excuse me, I didn't realize you were talking about the Exile. But this doesn't change me opinion.

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
10.06.2012 , 05:25 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
When did she gain full mastery of the Light Side again? . :P
I actually agree with This question.


I don't even think its possible to master either side of the Force unless your on the caliber of Luke or Sidious or the Son..
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
10.06.2012 , 05:48 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
When did she gain full mastery of the Light Side again?
Force Enlightenment is the mastery of Light Side abilities, reflected in a very deep understanding of the force, the end result was an "enlightened" Jedi, having unlocked and harnessed fully the light side of the Force.

This is something she canonically achieved when she realised what had actually happened to her and gave her basically a far greater understanding of the Force through it, accepting all emotions and then moving beyond them.

This was what gave her the power to stand up to Nihilus and later vanquish the entire Trayus Academy single-handedly.

(Source: KotOR sourcebook.)

MasterMe's Avatar


MasterMe
10.06.2012 , 05:48 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
I actually agree with This question.


I don't even think its possible to master either side of the Force unless your on the caliber of Luke or Sidious or the Son..
Oh no. You brought the Son into this. That dude and his Star Wars Clone Wars episodes where some of the most pathetic stuff I've ever seen in Star Wars. They tried to make that episode into the climax of all Star Wars and it epically failed. Anyone else feel the same way?

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
10.06.2012 , 05:56 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
That's your opinion. No more. Revan has just as many things going for him if not more. If you want to believe that Malgus could beat Revan, that's fine, but it ain't fact sister. I've already made a seperate thread concerning Revan's power. I think Revan would win. That's my opinion. The difference between you and me is that you think your opinion is fact. Both Revan and Malgus have stuff going for them, and you need to reckognize that.
Opinion has nothing to do with a canonical battle with both in their primes.

Malgus was a dominant force user who faced off against the best champions the Empire had and was only beaten when he was knocked down a reactor shaft.

He achieved oneness with the Dark Side of the Force, he was so powerful that Satele Shan was scared to face him ever again, the same woman who was the much more powerful descendant of Revan and Bastila mind you, she could take out Harrower-class Dreadnoughts, could use tutaminis on whim, had visions and precognition never seen before, a battle meditation that could span an entire sector and much more.

Malgus was completely focused on his goals and did not have any of the arrogance or fool-hardiness of other Sith, you know the really scary thought of what the Sith could be if they didn't riddle themselves with infighting? that's Darth Malgus.

He wasn't just praised by the Empire though, Darth Sidious himself praised Darth Malgus as one of the greatest Sith combatants on record and told Vader that he should model himself after him, not Bane or any of the others like Vader, but Malgus.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 05:56 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
Oh no. You brought the Son into this. That dude and his Star Wars Clone Wars episodes where some of the most pathetic stuff I've ever seen in Star Wars. They tried to make that episode into the climax of all Star Wars and it epically failed. Anyone else feel the same way?
I feel the same way, but the events of the Mortis arc have impacted post ROTJ events greatly.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 05:59 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Opinion has nothing to do with a canonical battle with both in their primes.

Malgus was a dominant force user who faced off against the best champions the Empire had and was only beaten when he was knocked down a reactor shaft.

He achieved oneness with the Dark Side of the Force, he was so powerful that Satele Shan was scared to face him ever again, the same woman who was the much more powerful descendant of Revan and Bastila mind you, she could take out Harrower-class Dreadnoughts, could use tutaminis on whim, had visions and precognition never seen before, a battle meditation that could span an entire sector and much more.

Malgus was completely focused on his goals and did not have any of the arrogance or fool-hardiness of other Sith, you know the really scary thought of what the Sith could be if they didn't riddle themselves with infighting? that's Darth Malgus.

He wasn't just praised by the Empire though, Darth Sidious himself praised Darth Malgus as one of the greatest Sith combatants on record and told Vader that he should model himself after him, not Bane or any of the others like Vader, but Malgus.
That's why you're the defender of canon. I never knew any of that (except for the part about Sidious and Vader). And I completely agree with you as I have always done.

You cannot base your debate off of opinions. Only facts. Lesson of the day
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Rayla_Felana's Avatar


Rayla_Felana
10.06.2012 , 06:04 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
That's why you're the defender of canon. I never knew any of that (except for the part about Sidious and Vader). And I completely agree with you as I have always done.

You cannot base your debate off of opinions. Only facts. Lesson of the day
Nah I ain't even close, the lost ones like the Professor and Niarcmorn are the real Canon buffs, they make me look like a noob, to bad they are gone.