Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus VS Darth Malak

Microidz
04.23.2012 , 12:44 PM | #1
Who do u think would win?
May the force serve u well or forever dwell in the void confuesed like a lost child......Have no regrets no fear only hate...cuz hate is the fuel of our legacy

DeutschGamer
04.23.2012 , 12:48 PM | #2
Is this a serious question?

Malak was a not a very powerful Sith Lord, he only usurped his master by use of trickery, distraction, and big guns. He supposedly had more power over the dark side than Revan ever did, but those powers were no match against the light side Revan.

Malgus would destroy Malak, even if they fought onboard the Star Forge with Malak absorbing Jedi Life force and feeding off the dark side.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Captain_Zone
04.23.2012 , 12:49 PM | #3
First, let me ask.... Could this match get ANY more lopsided??

Ok, now that that's out of the way.. Malgus in less time than it took to beat Kao Cen in the "Return" trailer.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Darth_Solrac
04.23.2012 , 01:45 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
Is this a serious question?

Malak was a not a very powerful Sith Lord, he only usurped his master by use of trickery, distraction, and big guns. He supposedly had more power over the dark side than Revan ever did, but those powers were no match against the light side Revan..
Highly doubt his coward self could have beat Revan as a Darth either.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

Microidz
04.23.2012 , 05:57 PM | #5
Actually lets all agree that revan will make any sith look like a pushover thus we dont even kno malaks full power.... not takin his side or anything but malak knew he couldnt have the mantle of the sith he even said that on the star forge and why else would revan take malak as an apprentice if he wasnt worthy jack***
May the force serve u well or forever dwell in the void confuesed like a lost child......Have no regrets no fear only hate...cuz hate is the fuel of our legacy

DeutschGamer
04.23.2012 , 06:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Microidz View Post
Actually lets all agree that revan will make any sith look like a pushover thus we dont even kno malaks full power.... not takin his side or anything but malak knew he couldnt have the mantle of the sith he even said that on the star forge and why else would revan take malak as an apprentice if he wasnt worthy jack***
He took him as an apprentice because they knew each other and Malak was the most loyal out of the original bunch. He was also the most easily manipulated and allowed himself to be drug down to the dark side with Revan (although I'm sure the seed of darkness was there already), otherwise I would think Revan would bring along Meetra to become a proper apprentice.

And I would disagree about Revan destroying any Sith or Jedi, he was pretty powerful for his time but even then Jedi and Sith only grow more powerful as time goes on.

Darth Malgus is superior to Malak in every way, Malak is a child in comparison.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

MasterRostam
10.04.2012 , 06:52 PM | #7
ladies and gentlemen please.
take into account the Knights Of The Old Republic games, and all the information that they have given us of Revan and Malak's power. We all know that Revan, according to Kreia and many others; was one of, if not the most the most powerful force user of the time. Can we all agree that Revan could decimate Malgus? If so, take this into account: by the time Revan was being confronted by Bastilla and the other jedi, Malak had exceeded his masters power in the force, yet he ordered Revan's ship to be fired upon instead, this is not cowardice. Would you say Freedon Nadd's act of firing upon Naga Sadow's ship was an act of cowardice? both these sith knew that they had become stronger than there masters, they simply took it upon themselves to act the way sith act. By the time Revan was redeemed, Malak was defeated because he could not compare to Revan's light; however, he could exceed Revan's darkness.

Im just saying, my argument is plain, Malak was more powerful than Revan at the time of his greatest darkness. and Revan can for sure be more powerful than Malgus at the same time.

Furthermore, Revan and Malak where able to rid themselves of the mind corruption done to them by Lord Vitiate, they broke free of his control. There is noo way that Malgus would be able to do the same. further proving Malak's superiority.

Dont take into account The Old Republic when you are judging, it is a game that exists for the sake of story development, you need to fight certain people at certain times in the leveling process, this does not accomodate for power at all. the fact that you must face Revan while a level thirty and Malgus as a level fifty means very little.

that is all.

Aurbere
10.04.2012 , 06:59 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterRostam View Post
ladies and gentlemen please.
take into account the Knights Of The Old Republic games, and all the information that they have given us of Revan and Malak's power. We all know that Revan, according to Kreia and many others; was one of, if not the most the most powerful force user of the time. Can we all agree that Revan could decimate Malgus? If so, take this into account: by the time Revan was being confronted by Bastilla and the other jedi, Malak had exceeded his masters power in the force, yet he ordered Revan's ship to be fired upon instead, this is not cowardice. Would you say Freedon Nadd's act of firing upon Naga Sadow's ship was an act of cowardice? both these sith knew that they had become stronger than there masters, they simply took it upon themselves to act the way sith act. By the time Revan was redeemed, Malak was defeated because he could not compare to Revan's light; however, he could exceed Revan's darkness.

Im just saying, my argument is plain, Malak was more powerful than Revan at the time of his greatest darkness. and Revan can for sure be more powerful than Malgus at the same time.

Furthermore, Revan and Malak where able to rid themselves of the mind corruption done to them by Lord Vitiate, they broke free of his control. There is noo way that Malgus would be able to do the same. further proving Malak's superiority.

Dont take into account The Old Republic when you are judging, it is a game that exists for the sake of story development, you need to fight certain people at certain times in the leveling process, this does not accomodate for power at all. the fact that you must face Revan while a level thirty and Malgus as a level fifty means very little.

that is all.
So you'll discount the story of TOR just to make Revan and Malak better than anyone at that time. Malgus did break free of Vitiate's control. He was always independant. All of the Imperial Flashpoints lead up to The False Emperor. He was planning his rebellion from the beginning of the Second War. After the Treaty of Coruscant, Malgus sought a better Empire. And almost built it, if the player classes didn't stop him. Mind you these character were at the height of their power during their fight with Malgus, but not during their battle with Revan.

Which means Malgus beats Malak and Revan at the same time... with ease.

Heck, Kallig could take them both on and win. He is one of the most powerful players in the Empire.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Preventer-Blaze
10.05.2012 , 07:17 AM | #9
I don't like him, but my vote goes to Darth Malak.
Hell, the galaxy still remember what he did centuries ago, this includes me.. damn, I still remember he feeding from the poor Jedi.. D=

fellblade
10.05.2012 , 07:34 AM | #10
To Me

Malgus is what Malak should have been......(and a Much better Vader Ripoff... )
If Malak was more like Malgus - I would have taken him as a much more serious threat...

So Yes I say Malgus - Even Palpatine respects his achievements (and gave Vader Malgus' writings as he thought it could benefit him)

But beyond that - Malgus comes across as a far more Strategic and Competant combatant than Malak did.... and more powerful in the force too.......he just seems to be better in all areas
Quote: Originally Posted by Barringer View Post
Tulak Hord is only an unknown because he killed anyone that has ever seen him fight.