Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Childhood features of each class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Childhood features of each class

zazouman
04.24.2012 , 05:46 AM | #21
Well quite a lot of response made here. With much contradiction too, but from what you say each storyline was changed a few times since launch.
My Sith Inquisitor will need some adjustment, as a rattaki, i want him to be friendly to the empire and for that i will need a good explanation, but i will find one.
Quick question : does trooper and/or imperial agent have a minimum age requirement to enlist ?

dazednconfuzed
04.24.2012 , 05:56 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Oh right the Sith Inquisitor line is in an Andronikos dialogue. I was thinking it was with Ashara for soem reason. Here are the possible options(option you can choose depdns on your race) for the the SIth Inquisitor line:

I was a slave.- "The Empire enslaved my family, but they decided I was special and made me Sith."
I was a runaway slave.- "I killed an Imperial guard, and they rewarded me by making me Sith. The fact that he was electrocuted probably helped."
I was a convicted criminal.- "Some Imperial thought it would be funny to shoot my kind for sport. I shot back. They wanted to kill me, but made me Sith instead."
Ah, yes. That's right. Sorry guys, I thought it was Ashara too.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

dazednconfuzed
04.24.2012 , 06:03 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by zazouman View Post
Quick question : does trooper and/or imperial agent have a minimum age requirement to enlist ?
I imagine so. Pretty much every military out there has a minimum age requirement. Even if for no other reason than the recruits actually need to be able to understand the lessons they are being taught.

It may be that the minimum age requirement differs depending on species. Some aliens species probably mature faster than humans, so it would make sense to let them in at an earlier age.

Going and having a quick look, there doesn't seem to be any specific canon rules for enlistment ages.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

Arravan
04.24.2012 , 06:10 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Oh right the Sith Inquisitor line is in an Andronikos dialogue. I was thinking it was with Ashara for soem reason. Here are the possible options(option you can choose depdns on your race) for the the SIth Inquisitor line:

I was a slave.- "The Empire enslaved my family, but they decided I was special and made me Sith."
I was a runaway slave.- "I killed an Imperial guard, and they rewarded me by making me Sith. The fact that he was electrocuted probably helped."
I was a convicted criminal.- "Some Imperial thought it would be funny to shoot my kind for sport. I shot back. They wanted to kill me, but made me Sith instead."
I remember this fork. I chose the 'slave' option since it matched the basic story and never thought of looking at the others. If I'm going to re-roll my Inq, I'll have to remember to check these.

Ranadiel_Marius
04.24.2012 , 10:21 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Arravan View Post
I remember this fork. I chose the 'slave' option since it matched the basic story and never thought of looking at the others. If I'm going to re-roll my Inq, I'll have to remember to check these.
You only get one of the options that I posted, which one you get is determined by your race. There are addional options available beyond the ones I posted. The three I posted are just the possibilitied for if you are forthcoming. The other two options are more of "None of your buisness" from what I recall.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)