Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shinarika - Shadow Breaker [Ultimate Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin Guide]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Shinarika - Shadow Breaker [Ultimate Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin Guide]

stephenalandavie
12.20.2012 , 03:00 PM | #321
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
I mean, if you're getting attacked, then yes it's fine to make this exchange. Personal preference, really.

Based on the changes, Clairvoyant Strike has become even more useless. It's only good to use it to get the project bonus damage proc. Most of your damage will be coming from SS and Project. The ArP talent covers all abilities rather than just 1.

I assume the 0/27/14 build it runs shadow tech?. And 25% crit unbuffed?.

Is there a particular rotation you would suggest? or is it just a priority list with this spec?.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan

DualDeuce
12.24.2012 , 04:51 PM | #322
I can't seem to find a direct answer to this question, So I thought I would post it here for ref: Pure builds have a fairly easy choice for what Tech to use, as they usually have talents to buff a particular one. But what tech would you suggest for hybrid builds that either don't have or cant get a tech buffer? (A good example would be 27/0/14, particularly with the idea that a Focus is better than a Shield Generator. Though I assume things like Impact Control DO dictate which to use for that case.)

Xinika
12.28.2012 , 11:28 AM | #323
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
I assume the 0/27/14 build it runs shadow tech?. And 25% crit unbuffed?.

Is there a particular rotation you would suggest? or is it just a priority list with this spec?.
Just whatever is up really. It's very unpredictable and has a lot of options to deal with. Plays similar to infil, but with much more flexibility.

Quote: Originally Posted by DualDeuce View Post
I can't seem to find a direct answer to this question, So I thought I would post it here for ref: Pure builds have a fairly easy choice for what Tech to use, as they usually have talents to buff a particular one. But what tech would you suggest for hybrid builds that either don't have or cant get a tech buffer? (A good example would be 27/0/14, particularly with the idea that a Focus is better than a Shield Generator. Though I assume things like Impact Control DO dictate which to use for that case.)
Combat Technique for 27/0/14. It plays just like a full KC spec with the trade of Slow Time for FiB.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

Xinika
12.29.2012 , 02:32 PM | #324
OP updated to reflect the new guide.
Assassin Representative
Guides - Videos - Action

stephenalandavie
12.29.2012 , 03:47 PM | #325
OP updated to reflect the new guide.
Just letting you know some of the new 4 links arent showing correctly? could be the website, Brill video
Big In Japan

Xinika
12.29.2012 , 04:09 PM | #326
Just letting you know some of the new 4 links arent showing correctly? could be the website, Brill video
Danke for pointing that out. It has been fixed.
Assassin Representative
Guides - Videos - Action

stephenalandavie
12.29.2012 , 07:15 PM | #327
Danke for pointing that out. It has been fixed.
Thanks .

Just going to try the 4/14/23 spec now, it runs in force technique correct? I know shadow tech is there but most of the points are in balance I.e force strike for the mind crush proc.

Looking forward to trying it in action now
Big In Japan

Xinika
12.29.2012 , 08:32 PM | #328
Thanks .

Just going to try the 4/14/23 spec now, it runs in force technique correct? I know shadow tech is there but most of the points are in balance I.e force strike for the mind crush proc.

Looking forward to trying it in action now
Force Technique is correct. Have fun.
Assassin Representative
Guides - Videos - Action

MerriwxOne
01.03.2013 , 05:30 PM | #329
What skills are the "DPS number builders" for the 27/0/14(27/1/13) specs. I seem to be a jack of all trades in WZ's, but not having high DPS numbers. I'm averaging around 100k DPS, 40K prot, and >10 medals a match. I can put pressure on objectives when needed solo or keep my guarded target alive, but never seem to achieve that amount of DPS I see yourself(vids) or others in WZ's

Bugattiboy
01.10.2013 , 11:19 AM | #330
Is there anything in this guide that will work for PvE? PvP isn't my cup of tea.
I didn't think anything could top the stupidity of no new group content in Fallen Empire...

...then Level Sync happened.