Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Shinarika - Shadow Breaker [Ultimate Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin Guide]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular > Shadow
Shinarika - Shadow Breaker [Ultimate Jedi Shadow/Sith Assassin Guide]

NeverRose
04.23.2012 , 05:08 PM | #21
Why are you using project without particle acceleration as an opener?
It doesn't feel, it doesn't think, it doesn't laugh or cry. All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
l Sphinx l l ToFN l
l Eria l l Shadow l

Xinika
04.23.2012 , 05:17 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by NeverRose View Post
Why are you using project without particle acceleration as an opener?
Build 3 stacks of HS as quickly as possible. Besides, when you hit DS after a project and get a PA proc, how legit is that?
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN

alkhattabi
04.23.2012 , 05:35 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by alkhattabi View Post
thx shin what do u think about theses stats

Balance:
Melee
Accuracy 95.34%
Critical Chance 30.31%

Inf/kc dps :
Melee
Accuracy 95.34%
Critical Chance 17.30%

is the accuracy and crit enough in each spec or should i increase it / decrease it and replace by power/surge?
not sure if u did see my question

NeverRose
04.23.2012 , 05:59 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
Build 3 stacks of HS as quickly as possible. Besides, when you hit DS after a project and get a PA proc, how legit is that?
It's basically like having unprotected sex, I agree.
It doesn't feel, it doesn't think, it doesn't laugh or cry. All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
l Sphinx l l ToFN l
l Eria l l Shadow l

Makk
04.23.2012 , 06:15 PM | #25
Is the difference for balance between running with the 30 percent crit vs stacking power and foregoing crit significant?

What do you recommend for relics? Wh pvp relic + matrix shard, or perhaps 2 pvp relics (wh power and bm power?)

Xinika
04.24.2012 , 01:04 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Makk View Post
Is the difference for balance between running with the 30 percent crit vs stacking power and foregoing crit significant?

What do you recommend for relics? Wh pvp relic + matrix shard, or perhaps 2 pvp relics (wh power and bm power?)
It's not gamebreaking but it is noticeable because the spec needs stability for it's upkeep. Sure you may do better in a 1v1 situation, but Balance is meant to be ongoing regardless. So I recommend the 30% crit. I run around with 40% actually, but that's ridiculous.

WH Power PvP Relic + Matrix Cube.
Assassin Representative
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN

Xinika
04.24.2012 , 01:06 AM | #27
thx shin what do u think about theses stats

Balance:
Melee
Accuracy 95.34%
Critical Chance 30.31%

Inf/kc dps :
Melee
Accuracy 95.34%
Critical Chance 17.30%

is the accuracy and crit enough in each spec ?
I really need to know your other stats. This isn't enough information for me to make a judgement because obviously INF/KC seems to be losing here.

What is your Power/Exp etc?
Assassin Representative
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN

alkhattabi
04.24.2012 , 04:28 AM | #28
ok i did write the complete stats list for both specs and i clicked back page by mistake *face palm*

here are the links from mr. robot for my future shadow gearing for both specs inf and balance i hope u can check it

inf:
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...a-4c67ebe4faea
balance :
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-84b618a59762

ill be grateful if you tell me your opinion on each stats for both spec's that need to be corrected if its more/less than enough cuz i guess am gonna gear for both specs i hate to stay at one play style and i dont wanna reach at this gearing point which will take sometimes and then realize that i did a big mistake.
or you can build both spec gearing and share it with us .

i know am asking too much you already did a great work with your vids and tips

Thank you...

Xinika
04.24.2012 , 10:43 AM | #29
ok i did write the complete stats list for both specs and i clicked back page by mistake *face palm*

here are the links from mr. robot for my future shadow gearing for both specs inf and balance i hope u can check it

inf:
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...a-4c67ebe4faea
balance :
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-84b618a59762

ill be grateful if you tell me your opinion on each stats for both spec's that need to be corrected if its more/less than enough cuz i guess am gonna gear for both specs i hate to stay at one play style and i dont wanna reach at this gearing point which will take sometimes and then realize that i did a big mistake.
or you can build both spec gearing and share it with us .

i know am asking too much you already did a great work with your vids and tips

Thank you...
This is a great balance between both specs. Well done.

I would suggest bumping your crit on infil to at least 20%, but this isn't a gamebreaking change and you can remain with your current setup as is.

I tend to favour stupendous crit for Balance, but 30% is all you need in reality.

Accuracy seems to be fine, though I would hang out at 97% to assure safety.

Looks good.
Assassin Representative
Guides - Videos - Action
WATCHMEN

Boozed
04.24.2012 , 11:22 AM | #30
Really enjoy your videos and I've found your advice on specs and stats to be very helpful. A few questions:

1. Are you using orange augmented gear and forgoing set bonuses? If so what augments are you using?
2. I noticed you are either using the expertise adrenal or warzone expertise buffs that spawn in almost all of your fights. What relic(s) are you slotting?
3. You inspired me to switch to balance from Infil and I am loving it! My own hangup is when to activate Force Potency, what do you suggest? Ive been popping my relic+potency before using FiB and then using Project but Im wondering if I should follow FIB with a telekinetic throw while I have potency up. Your thoughts?