Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why it is a GREAT reason to CANCEL your account.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Why it is a GREAT reason to CANCEL your account.

SlanginEwoks
12.17.2011 , 12:49 PM | #1
Why it is a GREAT reason to CANCEL your account. So when you sign up to register your account, you have to answer five, i repeat FIVE security questions. WHY WOULD IT ONLY ASK YOU THE SAME REPEATED SECURITY QUESTION AFTER YOU FAIL TO ANSWER IT CORRECTLY?! I am going to cancel my account because they can't fix this. I have sent several emails to their so-called customer service, called 10 times got through once, waited 2 hours on hold and no one helped me STILL so i went to sleep. Why would I want to play this game when they have failed to assistance me within 24 hours? I paid a good $500 to make sure I could be part of this community, and now I feel like they have failed to make a good game here.

moiraesfate
12.17.2011 , 12:50 PM | #2
Then you are cancelling for no reason. Congratulations, rage quitting always solves all your problems, doesn't it, especially when the ce editions are only $150 so you got robbed.

akanesama
12.17.2011 , 12:50 PM | #3
$500?? O_o

SlanginEwoks
12.17.2011 , 12:51 PM | #4
How do you have customerservice if you waited 2 hours on hold to still get no one? yah im so heated i cant even put it in words

Sakrelige
12.17.2011 , 12:52 PM | #5
I'm gonna go ahead and recommend a fresh pair of underwear. you'll feel much better

Mallian
12.17.2011 , 12:52 PM | #6
You only need to fill in 3 out of 5 security questions when you set it up, not 5. I would imagine you'd remember what answers you fill in though.

On a side note, you've spend $500 to be part of the community? How many copies did you buy of the game?
Server: Ebon Hawk - Characters: Link

SlanginEwoks
12.17.2011 , 12:54 PM | #7
Two, but I had to upgrade computer to play it without lag. and now I can't log-in to my account and have been failed to be helped after a day and a half

Sakrelige
12.17.2011 , 12:54 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SlanginEwoks View Post
How do you have customerservice if you waited 2 hours on hold to still get no one? yah im so heated i cant even put it in words

maybe there are 2 million people besides you who bought the game, and you aren't the most special person in the world?

AwefulWaffle
12.17.2011 , 12:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SlanginEwoks View Post
Maybe I'll be the only guy in here who can understand your frustration and NOT be a **** to you.

They are probably FLOODED with service calls right now. I'm sure that doesn't help you feel any better, especially after all the calling/emailing you've been doing but I can only say wait it out. If you can make it through the CS times and whatnot you'll be able to play.

I mean, if it's only account questions that's stopping you from playing right now it should be easy on their part to fix it. Just keep trying!

Gurkboll
12.17.2011 , 12:56 PM | #10