Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fleet Pass Messing Up Artifact Crafting, Sometimes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Fleet Pass Messing Up Artifact Crafting, Sometimes?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ScottF
04.22.2012 , 07:47 PM | #1
Juggernaut, level 50, on Keller's Void -- my only Biochemist (level 400).

Something odd/buggy happens when I have purple/artifact tier implants queued up to be crafted with Vette and Pierce (both affection 10k): upon using a fleet pass, the artifact implants disappear from their queues. I believe this happened today with Hawkeye Nano-Optic Resolve implants (when using Emergency Fleet Pass from Corellia) and with Fervor Nano-Optic Resolve implants (when using a "security key" fleet pass from my ship parked at the fleet). I have tried queuing up green and blue implants mixed in with the purples on Vette, Pierce, and 2V-R8 (0 affection) but have only seen the purples disappear and only from Vette and Pierce.

Upon trying to repeat this from various locations, it happens *most* of the time -- I have been having a difficult time pinpointing why it does not happen all the time. I do not know if I get mats back from the "canceled" purple implants. I also do not know if it happens on other than level 49 biochem/implant crafting.

If some intrepid crafters feel like exploring this further, just queue up a nice mix of stuff on various companions right before using a fleet pass then checking your crew window upon arriving at the fleet then reply here if anything is missing. I may test it more myself if I feel like waiting an hour between each security key fleet pass use.

Conveeyor
04.22.2012 , 08:30 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello ScottF,

thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry to hear about your missing crew skill tasks. Can we ask you to submit an in-game /bug report for further investigation by our team?

Please add as much information as possible so our QA can retrace your steps and check, why and how those tasks are deleted.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Zoiks
04.22.2012 , 08:50 PM | #3
Just out of curiousity, as I noticed something somewhat similar to what you are describing, but did you notice if the items that "disappeared" were replaced by a duplicate of something already in the queue? Or was there an extra open slot in your queue when there wasn't one before zoning?

What I've been noticing is that sometimes my crafting queue will move or replace something added to a queue already in progress upon zoning.

For instance, I queue up 5 things, 1 finishes and I queue up another item in the newly emptied slot. I then change zones. Sometimes the item last added to the queue will have somehow jumped to the front, or second slot in the queue, or even been replaced by a duplicate of something already in the queue. Cancelling the duplicate returns the mats that would have been used to make that duplicate, and not what was originally queued. This doesn't happen all the time, but often enough that I've become nervous about adding to a queue already in progress and will generally clear and restart the queue before doing that.

ScottF
04.24.2012 , 03:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoiks View Post
Just out of curiousity, as I noticed something somewhat similar to what you are describing, but did you notice if the items that "disappeared" were replaced by a duplicate of something already in the queue? Or was there an extra open slot in your queue when there wasn't one before zoning?
Yes with 1.2.0c and yes with 1.2.0c. And I think the disappearing/duplicating have to do with deleting something from a crafting queue then adding something to the same queue AND having some items actually be crafted, in some order.

I have figured out what I think is a related issue when NO items are actually crafted:
(submitted the rest of this post as a /bug report just now)

Bug involving crafting tasks swapping positions in full queues upon zoning
Here are the results of some experiments (today with Update 1.2.1, just on my ship, logging out/in in order to "zone", using a mix of level 49 and 45 implants of all qualities, on all 5 crew members with 10k affection):
A) 5 different items in crew member's queue, cancel #1, add a different item to queue (it becomes #5), "zone" then 12345 becomes 15234
B) 5 different items in crew member's queue, cancel #2, add a different item to queue (it becomes #5), "zone" then 12345 becomes 15234
C) 5 different items in crew member's queue, cancel #3, add a different item to queue (it becomes #5), "zone" then 12345 becomes 12534
D) 5 different items in crew member's queue, cancel #4, add a different item to queue (it becomes #5), "zone" then 12345 becomes 12534
E) 5 different items in crew member's queue, cancel #5, add a different item to queue (it becomes #5), "zone" then 12345 becomes 12354