Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Most complex class?

UruGhul
04.22.2012 , 02:03 PM | #1
- Which class is the most complex? Most difficult to play?

RankorSSGS
04.22.2012 , 02:06 PM | #2
Marauders and Sentinels, easily.

Which is why we seem OP, if a Marauder or a Sentinel is tearing it up, there is a great player behind the keyboard. Not a class for those who cannot keep track of a thousand tiny things at once.

Dekai
04.22.2012 , 02:10 PM | #3
For DPS: Marauder/Sentinals.
Healing: In my opinion since 1.2, Sorcerers/Sages
Tanking: All are fairly easy, though Juggernaut/Guardian needs way more keybinds.
(≧∇≦)(・ω・`)( ゚ Д゚) Powertech/Sentinel/Sage (_) ( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

RankorSSGS
04.22.2012 , 02:16 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Dekai View Post
For DPS: Marauder/Sentinals.
Healing: In my opinion since 1.2, Sorcerers/Sages
Tanking: All are fairly easy, though Juggernaut/Guardian needs way more keybinds.
2 things: What are you smoking, and where can I get some?

You have obviously never played a Jugg/ Guardian tank, or read their forums. They have a stupidly insane amount of necessary abilities, and there's a new thread basically every day complaining about it.

Dekai
04.22.2012 , 02:21 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by RankorSSGS View Post
2 things: What are you smoking, and where can I get some?

You have obviously never played a Jugg/ Guardian tank, or read their forums. They have a stupidly insane amount of necessary abilities, and there's a new thread basically every day complaining about it.
Maybe my post wasn't clear? I'm saying Jugg/Guardian are the most complex due to the plethora of keybinds needed. And yes, I have played one, or I wouldn't know this.
(≧∇≦)(・ω・`)( ゚ Д゚) Powertech/Sentinel/Sage (_) ( _)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

RankorSSGS
04.22.2012 , 02:24 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dekai View Post
Maybe my post wasn't clear? I'm saying Jugg/Guardian are the most complex due to the plethora of keybinds needed. And yes, I have played one, or I wouldn't know this.
Ah ok, yea, was unclear. I thought u meant that it was too simple and should have more :P My bad.

Dabrixmgp
04.22.2012 , 05:20 PM | #7
Marauders and Sentinels, easily.
If this is true why are they the most numerous class when I do /who? Seem to be more of them that sages/sorcs and BHs now. I find it hard to beleive they are all pro gamers with razer nagas, $200 gaming keyboards, and can use 30+ keybinds like its second nature.

Deadbatery
04.22.2012 , 05:45 PM | #8
Not a class for those who cannot keep track of a thousand tiny things at once.
Mara/Sent is no harder to play than any other class, the only people who say otherwise are the Mara/Sent players

GhoXen
04.22.2012 , 05:48 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Deadbatery View Post
Mara/Sent is no harder to play than any other class, the only people who say otherwise are the Mara/Sent players
Heh, no. Only people who have never played Marauder or only played Marauder can say that. What you say is completely delusional.

Anyone who played another class then Mara/Sent would immediately realise just how much more complex the class is. My first character was a Commando, and that class was a lot less challenging than the Mara I'm playing now.

Kabaal
04.22.2012 , 05:52 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp View Post
If this is true why are they the most numerous class when I do /who? Seem to be more of them that sages/sorcs and BHs now. I find it hard to beleive they are all pro gamers with razer nagas, $200 gaming keyboards, and can use 30+ keybinds like its second nature.
Because it's a star wars game and everyone wants to be Luke or Vader, Knights and Warriors have been the most popular since day one of the game.