Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Regarding server queues

omgbambi
12.17.2011 , 03:27 PM | #501
Rolled a few alts, queues on all of them. I give up.

heavylholst
12.17.2011 , 03:27 PM | #502
Quote: Originally Posted by Malanoth View Post
Ok, 2 hours 20 mins and now at position 10 in the queue on a PvE server (Red Eclipse EU).

Totally unacceptable. It doesn't matter that its a new game. It doesn't matter that we are in early game access. And all these guys saying chill out, relax its to be expected, blah, blah, blah.... please go away.

30 mins tops is okay to wait in the queue on a new MMO so that login servers are not overwhelemed. 2 hours and 20 mins (and probaly more for some players) is totally unacceptable. This is making BW's release a total fiasco.
yeah and its not even official released yet. want my money back!

Arll
12.17.2011 , 03:27 PM | #503
Just bear in mind Ladies and Gentlemen that the game isn't even live yet.

On the 20th the server overloading is going to get much worse.

Steampug
12.17.2011 , 03:27 PM | #504
I completely agree with ppl who brought up the free transfer idea.
After adding all the servers it would be a nice touch to let ppl move their beefy chars to a new server, because the few first servers will be overcrowded.

Skorzo
12.17.2011 , 03:27 PM | #505
This game is going to fail at launch.....DO YOU REALISE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not be paying for another month after this one is over if this is not sorted out very very SOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!

No freaking way!!!!!!!

for now you suck...........
The Sith Will Show No Mercy This Time............ Ξ▒▒▓▓▓███████████████████████████████)

trueanimus
12.17.2011 , 03:28 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by heavylholst View Post
I'm gonna stop my subscription if its not changing soon, you cant play the game when you have a job.
worst buy ever. over 2 hours wait time ***.. !

i can watch a star wars movie every time before i want to play the game.

biggest disappointment ever for me
a lot are feeling this way.. seems like they give min system req that meant nothing (basically you have to have a pc thats 10 seconds old to even be able to play on low settings) and then when you do get on.. you get booted and sent into a few hours que... soo.. exactly what am i paying for considering my pc is 2 years old.. but way over min spec... and i have horrid frame rates here and only here.. every other game i play (because it does give some graphics options that work) plays GREAT... 50-90 fps.. here its 3-20.. i mean.. come on...
Formerly Known as Trueevil of Tarquinas server SWG or Truelydead/trueid/truelock/truedewd/truecan/truelyinsane/truelynsane/trueblu/truebacca of undermine in WoW

solduios
12.17.2011 , 03:28 PM | #507
so i guess I will program my keyboard to hit spacebar in a loop so I never log off tire of 30min + ques.

LilithPaige
12.17.2011 , 03:28 PM | #508
Quote: Originally Posted by trueanimus View Post
then this is a first.. ive been watching em for days and according to the server status page, they are never under heavy .. only standard and light
I have been watching them non stop since Launch, and anywhere between 9am - 12pm Its Heavy / Full on 90% of servers constantly.
I didnt say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
DDE Ordered 4 Oct

tokyov
12.17.2011 , 03:28 PM | #509
25 minutes to log into my char? Gimme a break. Increase the load capacity. Waiting a half hour to play is NOT fun.
A proud member of the Mandalorian Empire Sith Guild

Apply
HERE

Hightideuk
12.17.2011 , 03:28 PM | #510
20 minute queue at the minute, not too bad but a bit insulting when they suggest in a sticky that you should start a fresh on a new server, you put my guild on this one!!!