Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ATTN CS REP: Picked wrong Advanced Class by accident

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
ATTN CS REP: Picked wrong Advanced Class by accident

TitoFett
12.17.2011 , 12:12 PM | #1
I picked the wrong advanced class due to hitting the wrong button in the "Choose your AC" window. With no confirmation button to ask me if I was sure, I was assigned the AC I DIDN'T want.

ATTN CUSTOMER SERVICE: Can you change my character's AC for me, or undo the selection so I can re-select? Let me know if you can or can't, either in this thread or via PM.

Thanks.
CE VIP

Or am I? ...

TitoFett
12.17.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2
Bump.
CE VIP

Or am I? ...

rectumsolo
12.17.2011 , 12:47 PM | #3
user error. you should restart now. there are much more pressing issues at the moment.

TitoFett
12.17.2011 , 12:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by rectumsolo View Post
user error. you should restart now
I will if I have to, but I would like official confirmation first.
CE VIP

Or am I? ...

TitoFett
12.17.2011 , 12:54 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by rectumsolo View Post
there are much more pressing issues at the moment.
I don't disagree there. Still hoping a CS Rep can tell me if it's possible/reset the choice for me. Or just tell me it's not possible and I have to fix it myself by re-rolling. If I don't hear back within a certain amount of time, I will just re-roll.
CE VIP

Or am I? ...

akanesama
12.17.2011 , 12:55 PM | #6
Probably would be faster to reroll at this point :\

Sakrelige
12.17.2011 , 12:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TitoFett View Post
I don't disagree there. Still hoping a CS Rep can tell me if it's possible/reset the choice for me. Or just tell me it's not possible and I have to fix it myself by re-rolling. If I don't hear back within a certain amount of time, I will just re-roll.
\

it takes all of a few hours to get to level ten. But you want someone to fix your own mistake for you... it's not like two million people just bought the game besides you and there might be more pressing matters... SMH

TitoFett
12.17.2011 , 02:01 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sakrelige View Post
\

it takes all of a few hours to get to level ten. But you want someone to fix your own mistake for you... it's not like two million people just bought the game besides you and there might be more pressing matters... SMH
Thanks for the bump.
CE VIP

Or am I? ...

ThetaOne
12.17.2011 , 02:04 PM | #9
You're kidding yourself if you think you're getting an official answer on this.

It doesn't matter how many "bumps" you get, it's not going to get you anywhere with customer service.
System Specs: Excessive

iGypsy
12.17.2011 , 05:08 PM | #10
I just did the same thing. Submitted a ticket in-game. Hope someone's listening.

Do not want to replay the last 10 hours of the same damn story just to get back this point ...

Edit: There REALLY needs to be a confirmation button. I was trying to hit "inspect" and just brushed my mouse button when it was over the "accept" by sheer accident. Awesome