Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Race Hint?

misterME
05.02.2012 , 12:03 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Restepor View Post
It could be a part of a legacy update. If you get full affliction with a companion you can be that race, that would be cool (but unlikely).
Hahahahaha.

I know it's a typo, but damn if it isn't also funny (it's funny because it's true).

Faith in Bioware restored June 29, 2012: See the Magic!

Foch
05.02.2012 , 12:09 AM | #22
yay to another human race with different tattoos and hair colour..

Lithy
05.02.2012 , 12:13 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Restepor View Post
It could be a part of a legacy update. If you get full affliction with a companion you can be that race, that would be cool (but unlikely).
I'm totally rolling an astromech sith assassin.
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

mavsynchroid
05.02.2012 , 12:44 AM | #24
anotherhumanvariationyaycantwait!

....Am I part of the club now?.............please just let me be part of the club....

Jaedine
05.02.2012 , 12:47 AM | #25
Sorry to rain on your parade but all it showed was the companion's UI size being changed with the new UI setup!

Sammm
05.02.2012 , 12:48 AM | #26
Yes! That'd be great! This game needs Sarkhai characters running around on the stations and on the planets! I love their elaborate tattoos and their skin color!

DZid
05.02.2012 , 01:39 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Foch View Post
yay to another human race with different tattoos and hair colour..
Quote: Originally Posted by mavsynchroid View Post
anotherhumanvariationyaycantwait!
I hope we don't get to many more 'alien' races that are identical in every way to human's except for skin colour/tattoo's/face paint etc.
Because that would kinda suck.

Not that i expect to see any races that stray from the basic humanoid appearance, ie i have no doubt all races we get to play will stand upright on two legs with two arms and a head
Also i wouldn't expect to be able to play as anything that can't speak basic.
But adding an extra slider like say in cyborg and calling its a different race is somewhat lame (regardless whether or not races like that exist in star wars, which i am well aware that they do, for whatever dumb reason)

[Edit:]- Prepares for the rage this post may likely attract!

westraz
05.02.2012 , 02:04 AM | #28
it looked like that form BATA don't ask me why
I have bad spelling do to my being learning disabled , the is just so I do not get asked "why are you spelling so bad?" and I don't wont to have to get asked 100 times, and is in NO way meant to hurt any one feelings after all.. IT is about me!

Shlamorel
05.02.2012 , 02:05 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sleggar View Post
I suppose they could have a placeholder image for the character's portrait that they have had since early development, but I thought it was interesting since the hint and graphic of the rest of the actionbar are both post 1.2.
Nice catch. You're right, since the hint is post-1.2, that makes me more curious to see if your theory is right.
Shlamorel Sta'raeth - Jedi Seer
Dragonbrand
------------
I vow to try and respond in a constructive and positive manner

rickyard
05.02.2012 , 05:56 AM | #30
So long as i have seen, they already had done, in the form of "secondary characters" or "enemies" (that are fully humanoid, two legs, two arms and a mouth):

Rodians
Biths
Cathar
Ithorians
Wookies
Devaronians
Jawas
Gamorreans
Geonosian
Ughnaughts
Neimoidians
Duros
Trandoshan
Chagrians
Niktos

And sure much more i don't remember...

WHY CAN'T WE PLAY THEM????????

Speak Basic? Come on it would be even EASIER to do a hundred of "wookie lines" just combining a dozen sounds!!

And a lot of the species i have posted here CAN speak basic normally!!!