Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP premade sucks

bahan
04.21.2012 , 08:34 AM | #1
there are 2-3 guilds that keeps WG busy with premade groups and the rest of us waiting at least 1-2 hours to catch a match and when we manage to enter we enter with green items guys runing like headless flies with no clue what they must do inside versus war hero and BM geared players in premade, we always loose, premade option must be stoped until servers are heavy, got pissed fast.

ThrillInstructor
04.21.2012 , 08:39 AM | #2
Just what the game needs...another restriction on group activities. The answer is simple: In order to compete you need to find like-minded players and form your own team. Sure, losing sucks but the answer can never be to make the winners less organized by rule.
"Game not broken! Is feature!"

bigsexee
04.21.2012 , 08:45 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ThrillInstructor View Post
Just what the game needs...another restriction on group activities. The answer is simple: In order to compete you need to find like-minded players and form your own team. Sure, losing sucks but the answer can never be to make the winners less organized by rule.
WHAT you want people to LOOK for people and TALK to them asking if they want to group? Do you think this is a MMO or something!!!
Next thing you will want is people to earn items instead of just being giving them in the next patch after a bunch of people got them the hard way!
Boy you guys say so ODD stuff on here =D
Bigsexee BÍast-60 BH/Pyro Light----FÍrocius BÍast-60 TR/Comm Light
Wutta BÍast-60 SI/Corr Light----Skulking BÍast-60 JC/Shadow Dark
PÍsky BÍast-60 IA/Conc Dark----TÍnacious BÍast-60 SM/Guns Dark
Grisly BÍast-60 SW/Immortal Dark--- Ršbid BÍast-60 JK/Sentinel Light

kweassa
04.21.2012 , 08:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by bigsexee View Post
WHAT you want people to LOOK for people and TALK to them asking if they want to group? Do you think this is a MMO or something!!!
Next thing you will want is people to earn items instead of just being giving them in the next patch after a bunch of people got them the hard way!
Boy you guys say so ODD stuff on here =D
Right. Talking to random people to group up is the same thing as regular guild premade WZ steamrolling.
"To everything, there is a first step. The first steps in becoming better at PvP, is to acknowledge the fact that you totally suck. There's no shame in this -- even the greatest of players have been there, done that.
Stop complaining. Ask more questions. People are happy to help."

goulet
04.21.2012 , 08:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by kweassa View Post
Right. Talking to random people to group up is the same thing as regular guild premade WZ steamrolling.
cause being in a guild is the defining trait that allows them to excel at pvp. If only there was a way at the end of games to see how well other players on your team did so you can group with other skilled players who don't happen to group queue...but that just a pipe dream.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to type on your keyboard and remove all doubt."

origional
04.21.2012 , 08:59 AM | #6
Yes premades are a bad thing for the majority of players. Unfortunately, as much as I hate them, its not fair to prevent them from playing any more than its not fair to prevent new players from playing because you have a cob on over the colour of their gear.

Rated warzones might actually be a good thing as its most likely the premades will go and ruin that whilst ougs and gain experience and have a laugh in the less serious warzones. Pugs that do rated then only have themselves to blame if they run up against a premade.

Its a shame biofail didnt build a voice comms system in to the game. It would help eliminate a lot of the premade issues.
George Lucas: I told you the game was called Star Wars. Bioware: You sure? We thought you said Stun Wars
Republic General on Imperial Favouritism: We can't win. If we strike them down Bioware will just make them more powerful than we could possibly imagine.

Sathid
04.21.2012 , 09:04 AM | #7
One would think that after EQ2 has had VC for years that BW or hell even EA would have had that at the get go on release,,me and my guildys in EQ2 only group with people that have a head set,we prefer people to speak but if they dont wish to we atleast want them being able to hear.

bigsexee
04.21.2012 , 09:07 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by kweassa View Post
LoL I win all the time and 95% of the time I join solo. Yes I also get my *** kicked from time 2 time on my undergeared toon's but I also play for FUN! And if im not in a raid (1 night a week) Im doing pvp ONLY (I NEVER do the pve dailys)

So does getting stomped suck? yes...... BUT if you play on easy mode their is no fun and when they kill the fun because of people crying ill be forced to quit yet ANOTHER game
Bigsexee BÍast-60 BH/Pyro Light----FÍrocius BÍast-60 TR/Comm Light
Wutta BÍast-60 SI/Corr Light----Skulking BÍast-60 JC/Shadow Dark
PÍsky BÍast-60 IA/Conc Dark----TÍnacious BÍast-60 SM/Guns Dark
Grisly BÍast-60 SW/Immortal Dark--- Ršbid BÍast-60 JK/Sentinel Light

Vaipyr
04.21.2012 , 09:11 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by origional View Post
Its a shame biofail didnt build a voice comms system in to the game.
Oh god no. In-game voice communication is terrible in every game, and moreso in MMO's than any other genre. Have you seen the immature ******* kids running rampant on the forums and in-game? Actually giving these people the ability to talk to you over voice chat would be a horrid idea. VOIP servers are cheap, just buy one, or find someone that has one.

kweassa
04.21.2012 , 09:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by origional View Post
Yes premades are a bad thing for the majority of players. Unfortunately, as much as I hate them, its not fair to prevent them from playing any more than its not fair to prevent new players from playing because you have a cob on over the colour of their gear.
Who says prevent them from playing? Just let them play at the same level - other premades. Or is there some dire need for premades to want to face average level pug players?

Quote:
Rated warzones might actually be a good thing as its most likely the premades will go and ruin that whilst ougs and gain experience and have a laugh in the less serious warzones. Pugs that do rated then only have themselves to blame if they run up against a premade.
Not if you make premades only available at rated WZs, and make regular WZs impossible to enter as a single team.

Quote:
Its a shame biofail didnt build a voice comms system in to the game. It would help eliminate a lot of the premade issues.
Again, queuing up for WZs solo is nothing different from random premades, and those random premades are not what we're talking about. We're talking about the notorious PvP guild premades that enter WZs and stay there for hours and hours, racking up easy kills and easy wins for mega-fast reward hording. Don't act as if you don't know what we're talking about here.
"To everything, there is a first step. The first steps in becoming better at PvP, is to acknowledge the fact that you totally suck. There's no shame in this -- even the greatest of players have been there, done that.
Stop complaining. Ask more questions. People are happy to help."