Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Atlessa
01.24.2014 , 11:49 AM | #951
Yum!
In my posts I use the word "Jedi" to describe force-users of all alignments; including Jedi, Sith and "grey Jedi".
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZissou
Female characters need an option to increase or decrease their bust. And by increase I mean increase. Lots of increase. Also real physics plz. Increase.

queetz
01.24.2014 , 12:22 PM | #952
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
Gonna do a serious photoshoot asap! In the meanwhile pls post ur skimpy pants outfits!
The Jori Daragon set is a little bit harder to complete due to high prices in the GTN (I also spent quite a bit on cartel coins on trying to get some of the pieces via the packs but no luck). But I am working on it and my guildies are kind enough to help too...

But I did manage to obtain the Dramatic Extrovert outfit earlier.

I reviewed some of the earlier works in this thread. I'm not sure if you or anyone remembered but the Dramatic Extrovert is yet another example of Ixum's creative work making it in the game!

Last boss in the Esseles

It is by far my personal favourite! Thank you again Ixum!

Beslley
01.24.2014 , 12:58 PM | #953
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
No, a thread like this for women would never be necessary because stripping females down, objectifying them, it's done every day, that IS the standard. This thread, this project... is an attempt to even the playing field. This isn't a double standard therefore, it's an answer to and attempt to even out the double standard that already exists, at least that's how I see it.
It's how I see it also.

I have no problem with ladies being skimpy, neither do I have problems with guys being skimpy either.
I just want the option to be there for both, and I'm glad BW has done so.

Super pumped for jori daragon panties from the last CM pack, btw. Andronikos gon' be lookin' so fiiiiine with his lil bikini bottoms on <3 Already got a pair on my operative, too :3
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

TheSexiestOne
01.24.2014 , 11:09 PM | #954
Bodys 1 and 3 testing... Don't have any chars with those so had to use the beginner gear... kinda boring :/

those actually sorta turn me on, and im straight lol

Tatile
01.25.2014 , 08:02 AM | #955
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSexiestOne View Post
those actually sorta turn me on, and im straight lol
Reminds me of the lesbian conundrum:
Do I want to look like her, or do I want her?

(the answer is yes.)

AbsolutGrndZero
01.26.2014 , 06:25 AM | #956
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Reminds me of the lesbian conundrum:
Do I want to look like her, or do I want her?

(the answer is yes.)
That reminds me of the half-joke I make that I am straight, but I'd go gay for Vin Diesel (I know, he's not gay that's not the point.) Mancrush is the term I believe.

Later I will post a pic of my scoundrel, Capodimonte which looks kind of like me... if I shaved my head and had the confidence to think I could pull off wearing the Unfettered Trenchcoat with Body Type 4.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Tatile
01.26.2014 , 06:50 AM | #957
That does remind me, I need to post pics of Rochester's new (healing) outfit.

Ixum
01.26.2014 , 09:31 AM | #958
Redesigned Visas Marr's belt into pants

The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

AbsolutGrndZero
01.27.2014 , 01:23 AM | #959
Redesigned Visas Marr's belt into pants

Okay, that is borderline amazing... wait it just fell over into amazing! Although, I really can't see them putting that into the game, I totally would wear it on Capodimonte if they did
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

OddballEasyEight
01.27.2014 , 10:14 AM | #960
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsolutGrndZero View Post
No, a thread like this for women would never be necessary because stripping females down, objectifying them, it's done every day, that IS the standard. This thread, this project... is an attempt to even the playing field. This isn't a double standard therefore, it's an answer to and attempt to even out the double standard that already exists, at least that's how I see it.
Actually, it already exists... It's right here: Show off your characters!

There are plenty of stripped down female toons there that get plenty of objectification without anyone so much as raising an eyebrow.
In fact, the only time anyone comments on characters being scantily clad is when someone posts pics of a guy in skimpy outfits.

Although I usually agree with the "umm why is your trooper wearing nothing but a bikini" sentiment no matter what the gender might be.
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.