Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Xakthul
12.18.2013 , 07:47 PM | #901
Any Gree/ Life Day stuff coming up?
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Ixum
12.20.2013 , 09:43 AM | #902
Finally got my posting privilages back thanks to the super awesome community team (dunno what was wrong, probably some evil droid jealous of my mega talentedness)

Anyway, Imperial Intelligence cipher H-O-T sent me this... yes I know, the II are kinda gloomy

http://sweet.pp.fi/chissmass2.jpg
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Ixum
12.20.2013 , 09:54 AM | #903
Quote: Originally Posted by Xakthul View Post
Any Gree/ Life Day stuff coming up?
Well, im working on a snowball pic

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN

Ixum
12.20.2013 , 09:57 AM | #904
Quote: Originally Posted by Prototypemind View Post
Hey, some people want this for eye candy, but honestly a lot of the looks are just ******. Very much a Mad Max/Gladiator vibe to a lot of it. Make it so, Number One!
Yes, I only work with what the fine ppl at Bioware give me so its not original work. Still, there are some skimpy outfits on NPCs - male npcs even - that I would just love to see ingame. Anyway, you are correct we like to have fun in this thread.

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Damask_Rose
12.20.2013 , 11:02 PM | #905
The bells are a nice touch

AelixVII
12.21.2013 , 05:58 AM | #906
Jingle Balls Quinton

I would have a happy Chiss if we could get something like that chest armor in the game. C'mon BW, moar skimps. You have more than enough brilliant inspiration from this thread alone <3

Ixum
12.22.2013 , 03:05 AM | #907
More Chissmas with Quinton ^_^

http://sweet.pp.fi/chissmas4.jpg

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

AelixVII
12.22.2013 , 06:04 AM | #908
He looks so shocked, like he's woken up to find someone's dressed him up all pretty lol

Ayy, just let me know if you ever want more material... as busy as he is, Quinton always finds time for modelling

vadess
12.24.2013 , 12:43 PM | #909
Such sexy male delight...
To Cipher the SIS
Have 7 days subscription, and a free character transfer on me: http://www.swtor.com/r/yM6Njk

Ixum
01.06.2014 , 06:15 AM | #910
One of my many attempts at comics: Malavai Quinn's day off

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR