Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community > Fan Art
Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

Ixum
07.24.2013 , 11:18 PM | #791
Flesh Raider skimpy!

The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Damask_Rose
07.26.2013 , 07:22 PM | #792
Who knew flesh-raiders had such good taste in clothes?

tomgrefew
07.27.2013 , 03:47 PM | #793
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
Time for a 6k views pic!!

This is an awesome thread! And this pic had me chuckling for ages! Great work, Ixum!

Ixum
07.28.2013 , 01:40 AM | #794
Thank you! Now lets all enjoy Lustro in his new fancy wrestling singlet he made himself for the upcoming Hutta Mud Wrestling tournament xD

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN

groovyhedgehog
08.03.2013 , 09:03 PM | #795
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
Awesome slave boy outfit by this excellent artist, if ur on tumblr go like! http://trickykanin.tumblr.com/image/48854427582

Oh my god that is exactly the sort of skimpy outfit I want for my male avatar. ;-; Too bad the link isn't working, I'd totally like it on Tumblr.

I am really happy about some of the skimpy male stuff they've been doing recently, but I still think that we need "silly" skimp because the slave girl outfits are silly skimp. I would really like to see something similar to that fan artist's interpretation or even just the silly slave imperial dancer outfits like you've put on the guys in this forum, Ixum.

Either way, I love this thread. There's so much lady butt hanging out in the game, which I definitely appreciate, but I'd really really love to see the same flimsy stuff on some guys, as silly as that is.

MelodyofLegends
08.04.2013 , 08:49 PM | #796
Quote: Originally Posted by Maullum View Post
They still have problems giving a skin to a human? Wow. In other news, Qyzen looks really cool. Like, really, really cool.
huh... if this goes live tuesday, my recently rerolled sage may finally have a reason to use Qyzen...
an absolute love that will bring warmth to a frozen world....

Pietrastor
08.09.2013 , 08:37 AM | #797

Propecius
08.14.2013 , 03:11 PM | #798
First time poster, long time fan. Just wanted to say (like everyone else) I love your work, and wish the devs would hire you as a designer.

I know we can go shirtless now, but I wonder if we can still see the occasional skimp'd male? For old time's sake? For those of us who appreciate not just what we can see, but what we can't.

Cheers!

Ixum
08.16.2013 , 02:49 PM | #799
Quote: Originally Posted by Propecius View Post
First time poster, long time fan. Just wanted to say (like everyone else) I love your work, and wish the devs would hire you as a designer.

I know we can go shirtless now, but I wonder if we can still see the occasional skimp'd male? For old time's sake? For those of us who appreciate not just what we can see, but what we can't.

Cheers!
Thank you. More skimpy is inc and ingame too! I was just on the PTS and I saw some nice stuff!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Tatile
08.16.2013 , 04:00 PM | #800
You know, I asked Ms. Green about Male Slave Gear a little while ago and she told me there was skimpy stuff on the Cartel Market.

Well, at least they're doing THAT right, though it seems that actual male slave gear isn't even being discussed/on the Wall of Crazy.

Still, yay.