Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

iamthehoyden
10.23.2012 , 03:26 PM | #551
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Sod that for a laugh. I'll either buy the damn thing or not have it all.
Agreed. Pity really, I was excited for a brief moment.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Damask_Rose
10.23.2012 , 05:11 PM | #552
The items are only bound for a time, so I'm sure they will end up on the GNT soon enough! The 5 day bound period is for f2p, subscribers will have a shorter bound period.

Please let me change Theron's clothes!

And fix Vector & Scourge's clothing issues too!

Ixum
10.23.2012 , 09:17 PM | #553
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
The items are only bound for a time, so I'm sure they will end up on the GNT soon enough! The 5 day bound period is for f2p, subscribers will have a shorter bound period.
Well I have about male 12 characters, all of them have some male companions, gonna need loads of those armors. Luckily I have credits stashed away
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Flaminica
10.23.2012 , 10:01 PM | #554
Does it skimpify companions like Vector who aren't bare-chested or does it just reveal their undergarments?
Spearshakers
||

Ixum
10.24.2012 , 10:03 AM | #555
Quote: Originally Posted by Flaminica View Post
Does it skimpify companions like Vector who aren't bare-chested or does it just reveal their undergarments?
That is a good question. I shall tweet Joveth about it.

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN

OmenQ
10.24.2012 , 02:39 PM | #556
Pity it's not as creative as some of the armorings you've made images of, but it's definitely a good addition to the game.
The Crimson Fist will be on the lookout for one of these invisible chest pieces.
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>

Stenrik
10.26.2012 , 04:15 AM | #557
Yeah I'm disappointed that it's not styled, and also so hard to get. I personally think they should've just put it on the Security Key vendor.

Something else that disappoints me about it is that it has no inherent color for itself (right)? So that means there's no way to match to chest? I was hoping it had at least some kind of "color" so that whatever I wore outside the chestpiece would coordinate. Can you confirm what happens?

Tatile
10.26.2012 , 04:29 AM | #558
Quote: Originally Posted by Stenrik View Post
Yeah I'm disappointed that it's not styled, and also so hard to get. I personally think they should've just put it on the Security Key vendor.

Something else that disappoints me about it is that it has no inherent color for itself (right)? So that means there's no way to match to chest? I was hoping it had at least some kind of "color" so that whatever I wore outside the chestpiece would coordinate. Can you confirm what happens?
I hope it turns the rest of the armour invisible.

Ixum
10.27.2012 , 03:45 AM | #559
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
I hope it turns the rest of the armour invisible.
+1

Tried to unify but all pts chars are F2P so no option for that and I ran out of cartel coins. I tweeted Joveth about it and PM'd ms Berryman but no answers yet.

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Ixum
10.27.2012 , 03:47 AM | #560
Actually playing with that chest piece is a joy to say the least Feast ur eyes on this! *drooool*

http://sweet.pp.fi/swtor_chest.jpg

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR