Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Skimp'd male character gear [PIX INSIDE]

iamthehoyden's Avatar


iamthehoyden
07.25.2012 , 12:27 PM | #381
Sigh. More awesome pics. Elios Maliss O.O And smugglers NEED skimped gear, they must must have it for the good of, well...me

And Yudrass is sooo sexy!! The voice and intelligence and nummy Chiss goodness. More sigh.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Ellyria's Avatar


Ellyria
07.25.2012 , 12:41 PM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
k pls someone tell whats with yudrass hes getting huge hits on my secret pic blog???
Didn't you know? Once you go blue...

Also: What secret pic blog?!

Also Also: How many pics do you need for certain characters?! I will gladly spam my screenshot button on Corellia and send you shots of Cole Cantarus... and Jonas Balkar... >=3
The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy The Shadowlands ~ The Highwind Legacy
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.

Earthmama's Avatar


Earthmama
07.25.2012 , 01:49 PM | #383
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellyria View Post

Also: What secret pic blog?!

Also Jonas Balkar... >=3
This!! So much this!

irishfino's Avatar


irishfino
07.25.2012 , 04:27 PM | #384
Quote: Originally Posted by Ixum View Post
k pls someone tell whats with yudrass hes getting huge hits on my secret pic blog???
One: PM me the link to this secret blog.
Two: He has the sexiest voice I have ever heard on a Chiss.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Niytshade's Avatar


Niytshade
07.25.2012 , 05:54 PM | #385
I can't believe I didn't find this post until now! and of course the whole time I'm reading I'm like O.O and I had to keep wiping up the drool. I wish BW would seriously use some of your styles in game, but I have the feeling they won't until around the time they allow same sex relationships which people have been asking for since beta I hope you continue the awesome work! If BW implemented these armors in game I would honestly make a male character and run around the fleet, just so I level out the amount of guys with companions in slave girl outfits..oh Im sorry "republic/imperial dance costumes"

Ixum's Avatar


Ixum
07.25.2012 , 06:36 PM | #386
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellyria View Post
Didn't you know? Once you go blue...

Also: What secret pic blog?!

Also Also: How many pics do you need for certain characters?! I will gladly spam my screenshot button on Corellia and send you shots of Cole Cantarus... and Jonas Balkar... >=3
I only need one preferably like the one of Yudrass (same angle, distance etc).
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

LittleLummo's Avatar


LittleLummo
07.25.2012 , 06:44 PM | #387
I actually think Captain Yudrass looks cool too, but Elios Maliss?! Oh now he is something else. I want my character to have facial hair style like his. Captain Leroux looks pretty awesome too

Ixum's Avatar


Ixum
07.25.2012 , 06:52 PM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by Niytshade View Post
I can't believe I didn't find this post until now! and of course the whole time I'm reading I'm like O.O and I had to keep wiping up the drool. I wish BW would seriously use some of your styles in game, but I have the feeling they won't until around the time they allow same sex relationships which people have been asking for since beta I hope you continue the awesome work! If BW implemented these armors in game I would honestly make a male character and run around the fleet, just so I level out the amount of guys with companions in slave girl outfits..oh Im sorry "republic/imperial dance costumes"
Thanks ^^ personally I want the sleevless one I just made on my old slinger. BW give now pls!
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Ixum's Avatar


Ixum
07.25.2012 , 08:23 PM | #389
Commander Tritan



Agent Sebastion on Tomb of Freedon Nadd <3

The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Tatile's Avatar


Tatile
07.26.2012 , 03:38 AM | #390
Your Agent friend looks an awful lot like my Agent. I approve