Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit

lordsatan
04.20.2012 , 11:25 PM | #1
ok so do we get Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit at the end of every chapter that we do or how do we get more of for the armor so any help with is welcome seeing as its almost no chance on asking on the twitter page cause i cant seem to get a reply from ther so i thort if i post here i might get better luck also sorry if this is a noob thing to ask but you dont ask u dont know

Pedigru
04.21.2012 , 07:00 AM | #2
You are awarded 1-Inheritance Mainhand Weapon Construction Kit at the completion of Chapter 1.

Construction Kits for other pieces of gear, be it armor or offhand weapon or whatever, are purchased via Daily Commendations. You must be level 50 and run daily missions that reward the Daily Commendations to receive these. The kits also drop as loot from random mobs, they're considerably rare.
---
Ped

Kidibull
04.23.2012 , 01:10 PM | #3
But what can you do with it ?

Sambril
04.23.2012 , 01:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kidibull View Post
But what can you do with it ?
Send it to a lower level alt who can redeem it in Coruscant/Dromond Kass for a low level Prototype weapon (blue). It is better than most items of its level, but you will soon outgrow it.

bright_ephemera
04.23.2012 , 01:16 PM | #5
These give level 14, non-upgradeable weapons of very high quality. When you're leveling a toon this should carry you from your capital planet well into Taris/Balmorra.

You trade the construction kits for these with new Legacy vendors in the capital planets. There's a group on Dromund Kaas on the right wall of the city's main thoroughfare (between the city gates and the Citadel), and a group on Coruscant at the top of the stairs in the Senate plaza leading down to the galactic market.

OGRastamon
04.23.2012 , 09:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sambril View Post
Send it to a lower level alt who can redeem it in Coruscant/Dromond Kass for a low level Prototype weapon (blue). It is better than most items of its level, but you will soon outgrow it.
Send it to an alt and then what? My alt seems just as incapable of opening it as my main.

Cilionelle
04.23.2012 , 09:05 PM | #7
It's not "openable". It's like a commendation or currency that you can use at the alt's class Legacy vendor on Coruscant or Dromund Kaas.

Jeebo_Mak
04.24.2012 , 08:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
These give level 14, non-upgradeable weapons of very high quality. When you're leveling a toon this should carry you from your capital planet well into Taris/Balmorra.
Wait a minute, completing the starter planet at level 10 already gave me a fully moddable mainhand weapon that should carry me through the end of the game or until I find another fully moddable mainhand weapon that looks nicer. It seems to me that there is no reason to give us a mainhand weapon. Any other slot would be beneficial, but not that one.
Jee-bo Mak
Adventurer, Entrepreneur, Visionary
The JAO Syndicate

LordDethra
04.24.2012 , 08:15 PM | #9
Inheritance items are an absolute waste of time IMO.
CE Version. This does not mean, in any way, that I am better than anyone else.

"Use the Fork, Luke....... no, wait..... Use the Force, Luke."

bright_ephemera
04.24.2012 , 08:19 PM | #10
FWIW, the inheritance item is better than an orange item kitted out in level 13/14 blues. So it's an upgrade for two, maybe four levels.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.