Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Consular quest: Vivicar awaits.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Jedi Consular quest: Vivicar awaits.

Astlopho
12.17.2011 , 11:55 AM | #1
I am on the quest "Vivicar awaits." I came to the point where I had to use a console and then survive the ambush. Only, the ambush never happened.

After I used the console I talked to Lord Vivicar and yet again he is taunting me. After that my quest log updated and it said, "Survive the ambush." A door to the left side of the room exploded and I moved onto the hallway and into a bigger hallway with a few mobs in it. I killed those and then came in a circular room with a large pillar in it. It had 4 mobs on the left side and 2 on the right with an "Elite" patting around the pillar. I killed the mobs and then killed the "Elite." After this I passed this room and now I'm in front of a large door with a red beam across it allowing me not to pass any further. I noticed 2 rooms off to the left and right with mobs and dispatched those as well with nothing to click on to bring the door down and move on. I can only assume its because I never came across the "Ambush" that never happened.

The console it still lit up and I've logged out and back it after waiting an hour and I have also move on to do flight quests thinking, "Maybe it will reset." I cannot start this quest over because its my class quest plus it doesn't even give me the option to do so.

What do I need to do? Start over with a new character? HA!
Macelland Brommander, Galatic City Savior
Galatic Hero
Jedi Covenant - Republic
Scoundrel Sawbones