Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fix loot tables!!!!!

LifeOfMessiah
04.20.2012 , 08:48 PM | #1
I ran 6 Hard Mode Flashpoints this week, 5 in one day, and just completed EV Hard Mode, and out of ALL of that, there was only 1, I repeat, ONE, drop the entire time for Jedi Knight, and it was columi bracers in EV HARD MODE.

The rest of the time it was ALL smuggler, consular, and trooper gear. In EV HARD MODE, SEVEN pieces were trooper pieces, SEVEN. all the rest were consular and smuggler, except for the 1 Columi Knight Drop

In the 6 hard modes I ran, it was 2 smuggler drops, 2 consular drops, and 2 trooper drops, EVEN THOUGH we didn't have a single consular or trooper in the party at the time.

This is ridiculous. Jedi Knights seem to be the hardest to gear up in this game, and it's really frustrating and upsetting.

Please fix this garbage loot table.
Jedi Covenant
Azaryah - Jedi Sentinel

Trineda
04.21.2012 , 04:34 PM | #2
Hello everyone,

This is currently a known issue. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic of loot and group composition, we will be closing this current thread. Thank You!

Quote: Originally Posted by AmberGreen View Post
Hello everyone! We appreciate you joining us to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, and we hope you enjoy the game. As MMORPGs are large and complex projects, inevitably we do discover issues that may affect gameplay. We're working constantly to fix anything that will affect the player experience, but for now this is our current list of high priority in-game known issues.

UPDATED: April 20th, 2012

Flashpoints and Operations

Hard Mode Flashpoint loot does not currently take group composition into account.