Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Augmented oj armor Q

Azygous
04.20.2012 , 08:40 PM | #1
1.Is it true that if I rip out all the attachment to a BM chest piece and attach them to an oj chest piece that is low in lvl you will get the exact same stats -and most importantly:Armor- as if you did that with a lvl 50 oj armor?

2.Does that apply to augmented oj lowbie armor? Same as augmented oj high lvl armor?

3.If I place them in a medium or light armor OJ chest piece..will my armor level drop?

4.Can I turn in the Skeleton of the BM chest piece for its ranked equivalent?

Unfactioned
04.20.2012 , 09:59 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Azygous View Post
1.Is it true that if I rip out all the attachment to a BM chest piece and attach them to an oj chest piece that is low in lvl you will get the exact same stats -and most importantly:Armor- as if you did that with a lvl 50 oj armor?

2.Does that apply to augmented oj lowbie armor? Same as augmented oj high lvl armor?

3.If I place them in a medium or light armor OJ chest piece..will my armor level drop?

4.Can I turn in the Skeleton of the BM chest piece for its ranked equivalent?

1-2) The "armour" value is determined to the ilevel of the Armouring you are putting in the Orange gear (Heavy granting the highest coefficient and total value). The level of the piece of gear is irrelevant as it will change according to the ilevel of /Arm/Mod/Enh in it.

3) Placing the SAME armouring in a Medium or Light piece of armour will yield less Armour than if it were in a Heavy piece.

4) You can turn in the shell (no arm/mod/enh) piece of BM gear for the corresponding War Hero piece. The ranked version is an empty shell purely for looks and you will need to transfer the mods from the Unrated version over.