Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force speed should come sooner

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
Force speed should come sooner

Kneemo
12.17.2011 , 11:53 AM | #1
as assassins (majoring in melee) we have no real means to getting into the brawl quickly until level 17 or something when we get force speed. anybody think we should get this ability a little earlier to keep up with the other melee classes?

riedeas
12.17.2011 , 07:58 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kneemo View Post
as assassins (majoring in melee) we have no real means to getting into the brawl quickly until level 17 or something when we get force speed. anybody think we should get this ability a little earlier to keep up with the other melee classes?
Think about those poor operatives that don't even get an ability like force speed =P

Kneemo
12.18.2011 , 02:34 AM | #3
i'll be honest, i don't know hardly anything about the other classes because i haven't tried them yet haha.

but i do know that sith warriors leap into action, and ranged don't even need to close the distance. so when we assassins run black talon we just trot along towards the enemies only to find that they're all dead.

not a huge problem, being that black talon is likely the only flash you do before getting it. but still something to consider i think.