Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where do I get a speeder?

ForceWorks
04.20.2012 , 05:51 PM | #1
Finally got enough money to train for speeders. Now where can I buy one (I am on Tatoonine currently)?

And on a totally unrelated side note, you would think a post generator on a Star Wars forum would have Star Wars stuff pre-programmed into the spell check

Cynomen
04.20.2012 , 05:55 PM | #2
Both factions start cities have speeder vendors. Both are on the way out of the city pretty much.
To the world you might be just one person, but to one person you might be the world. \m/
Names: Cyyn, Ouija Guild: Obscurum Cado Server: Tarro Blood
Names: Cyyn, Ouijja Guild: AST Server: Port Nowhere

Veniras
04.20.2012 , 06:14 PM | #3
Speeder vendor is by the speeder station in Anchorhead

StaticJoe
04.20.2012 , 08:57 PM | #4
And if you're Empire--and there's no reason you shouldn't be --the speeder vendor is somewhere in Mos Ila though I forget exactly where as that was a couple weeks (and a few beers) back, that's where I got mine.

Cynomen is also correct, you can go back to Coruscant/Dromond Kaas and get one there as well but I would say since you're already on Tattooine the vendor shouldn't be all that hard to find especially if you're already in Anchorhead/Mos Ila

Quote: Originally Posted by ForceWorks View Post
Finally got enough money to train for speeders. Now where can I buy one (I am on Tatoonine currently)?

And on a totally unrelated side note, you would think a post generator on a Star Wars forum would have Star Wars stuff pre-programmed into the spell check
I swear on my medical license! The real one!

--Doctor Ryamn

Cynomen
04.20.2012 , 10:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by StaticJoe View Post
And if you're Empire--and there's no reason you shouldn't be --the speeder vendor is somewhere in Mos Ila though I forget exactly where as that was a couple weeks (and a few beers) back, that's where I got mine.

Cynomen is also correct, you can go back to Coruscant/Dromond Kaas and get one there as well but I would say since you're already on Tattooine the vendor shouldn't be all that hard to find especially if you're already in Anchorhead/Mos Ila
I was answering based off him being on tat. Both entry cities on tat have speeder vendors. I never though of DK or Coruscant. lol I should of stated that better.
To the world you might be just one person, but to one person you might be the world. \m/
Names: Cyyn, Ouija Guild: Obscurum Cado Server: Tarro Blood
Names: Cyyn, Ouijja Guild: AST Server: Port Nowhere

roblinb
04.20.2012 , 11:39 PM | #6
Also the Imperial space station has a speeder vendor