Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where do I get a speeder?

ForceWorks
04.20.2012 , 05:51 PM | #1
Finally got enough money to train for speeders. Now where can I buy one (I am on Tatoonine currently)?

And on a totally unrelated side note, you would think a post generator on a Star Wars forum would have Star Wars stuff pre-programmed into the spell check

Cynomen
04.20.2012 , 05:55 PM | #2
Both factions start cities have speeder vendors. Both are on the way out of the city pretty much.
Empire: Jaelyx, Voxcyn, Ouiija Republic: Myya Rae, Micca Rae

Server: Harbinger Guild: Blood Bath & Beyond

Veniras
04.20.2012 , 06:14 PM | #3
Speeder vendor is by the speeder station in Anchorhead

StaticJoe
04.20.2012 , 08:57 PM | #4
And if you're Empire--and there's no reason you shouldn't be --the speeder vendor is somewhere in Mos Ila though I forget exactly where as that was a couple weeks (and a few beers) back, that's where I got mine.

Cynomen is also correct, you can go back to Coruscant/Dromond Kaas and get one there as well but I would say since you're already on Tattooine the vendor shouldn't be all that hard to find especially if you're already in Anchorhead/Mos Ila

Quote: Originally Posted by ForceWorks View Post
Finally got enough money to train for speeders. Now where can I buy one (I am on Tatoonine currently)?

And on a totally unrelated side note, you would think a post generator on a Star Wars forum would have Star Wars stuff pre-programmed into the spell check
I swear on my medical license! The real one!

--Doctor Ryamn

Cynomen
04.20.2012 , 10:10 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by StaticJoe View Post
And if you're Empire--and there's no reason you shouldn't be --the speeder vendor is somewhere in Mos Ila though I forget exactly where as that was a couple weeks (and a few beers) back, that's where I got mine.

Cynomen is also correct, you can go back to Coruscant/Dromond Kaas and get one there as well but I would say since you're already on Tattooine the vendor shouldn't be all that hard to find especially if you're already in Anchorhead/Mos Ila
I was answering based off him being on tat. Both entry cities on tat have speeder vendors. I never though of DK or Coruscant. lol I should of stated that better.
Empire: Jaelyx, Voxcyn, Ouiija Republic: Myya Rae, Micca Rae

Server: Harbinger Guild: Blood Bath & Beyond

roblinb
04.20.2012 , 11:39 PM | #6
Also the Imperial space station has a speeder vendor