Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

gift fragments

KingBranka
04.20.2012 , 12:34 PM | #1
right, I have enough fragments to be put together and it tells me to go to the curator.

I have, but no options for her to assemble.

How do I do it?

They are in my inventory and I have tried to sell her them and activated in my command bar but zip.

Help please

Stone_Rain
04.20.2012 , 12:43 PM | #2
I fyou have the right amount of gift fragments of the correct type then you just right click on the item you want. There are different typs of gift fragments.. I think prototype, artifact, and 1 or 2 others that I can't think of right off the top of my head..

Kellour
04.20.2012 , 12:44 PM | #3
You don't assemble them, you use them as Currency. The different colors/qualities are needed in different quantities. You'll need 4 Artifact quality fragments to purchase an Artifact quality Gift. I believe it's 6 of the Blue that are needed, and something like 12 or 14 of the Green, just look at the list, the prices should be listed on the gifts at the Curator.

KingBranka
04.20.2012 , 12:46 PM | #4
brill cheers

Owsley
04.20.2012 , 02:42 PM | #5
BTW they have to be in your inventory, not your cargo hold, to redeem them at the vendor. If they are in your cargo hold, items will appear buyable on the vendor list, but you can't buy the item unless the fragments are actually in your inventory.