Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware - Temparary fix for some sound issues

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bioware - Temparary fix for some sound issues
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ReEnforcer
04.20.2012 , 12:21 PM | #1
So for the first time in awhile I played one of my low level alts an Imperial Agent level 2 on Hutta. I went in a triggered one of her class quests what only one or two lines of dialog played as they should. I know there are various sound issues throughout the game at the moment and I'm sure the developers are working to resolve them however I believe missing the story could drive off some potential subscribers as weekend and friend trials are still going out. I myself invited a friend of mine to play and after playing my agent and seeing that the mission dialog was messed up as well, told him how to enable subtitles from the preferences window. Any subscriber who has been playing for awhile will know how to do this but for someone just coming into the game it has to be pretty perplexing to watch videos with peoples lips moving and no audio playing. So my suggestion would be until u sort out this dialog issue to make subtitles turn on automatically after character creation.
Ice Dragons - Guild Leader
ReEnforcer - Jedi Guardian
Anti-Keek - Vanguard
Guild Recruitment Thread

Ogada
04.20.2012 , 04:43 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings ReEnforcer,

Thank you for the suggestion, constructive feedback is always welcomed.

In future, if you could post it in the Suggestions Forum here, that would be great.

Thank you for your time.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support