Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Moddable Orange Bracers and Belts..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Moddable Orange Bracers and Belts..

HyperMaggot
04.20.2012 , 12:02 PM | #1
So i just noticed in 1.2 they didn't make belts and bracers moddable. We cannot move the armoring to them due to them being stuck to a specific piece of gear(chest to chest, legs to legs, ect). How are we suppose mod our bracers and belts with end game stats? We would lose out on not only higher stats but expertise as well(if your a pvper) due to the armoring having expertise on them.

Have the devs said anything regarding this lately? I haven't seen anything in the dev tracker.
CE Pre-Ordered Successfully. Early Access: Granted.

GnatB
04.20.2012 , 12:20 PM | #2
Well, then apparently you're stuck with the (ugly) look of the dropped bracers & belts.

Expect the price on the orange ones to plummet. ('course, the fact that you can apparently buy orange bracers/belts from the legacy guys probably helps drop the price too..)

Amalak
04.20.2012 , 01:24 PM | #3
I just got the extra armornings that I have had from raid drops and put them in my belt and bracers.... and you can use any mods for them doesnt matter where those come from.....

HyperMaggot
04.20.2012 , 02:41 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Amalak View Post
I just got the extra armorings that I have had from raid drops and put them in my belt and bracers.... and you can use any mods for them doesn't matter where those come from.....
I'm sure for pve you could manage to work something out a lot easier. Unfortunately, with the new expertise increase and the ability to rip out armoring from top end gear, it doesn't work so well for the pvp player. Currently, in the new pvp gear, expertise is on every piece(Armoring, Mod, Enhancement, ECT). The problem is, we cannot take out the armoring and put it in the belt/bracer because its not a chest, leg, ect. So pretty much what the guy said above you, unless they change it, us pvper's are going to lose out on stats because of it. Not only are we losing out on stats, but the most important of them all. Expertise.
CE Pre-Ordered Successfully. Early Access: Granted.