Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does the War Hero set bonus transfer?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Does the War Hero set bonus transfer?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

SmoovJello
04.23.2012 , 09:15 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyryu View Post
I was certainly bummed that the BatlleMaster bonuses didn't transfer as well. I switched from Artifice to Synthweaving for the new craftable PVP gear for this purpose. It's my own daggon fault for not verifying beforehand.
At least you were able to check here before you spent over 600k credits to transfer the Mods, Enhancements, etc into the augmented gear only to find that the bonus didn't transfer as well
<{ Empyrean Ascendancy }>
This may just be a game, but this isn't just a guild.

Website Guild HQ
Guild Thread

XLJedi
04.23.2012 , 10:37 AM | #12
Keep in mind though...

The lack of BM set bonus transer should NOT be enough to stop you from favoring the aug-slots over those meager set bonuses!

Yeah, it would've been nice if they transferred, or at least allowed the craftable versions of the BM shells (that they are selling the schematics for!) to carry the set bonuses, but the impact is minimal at best. Particularly, now that BM is transitional gear to WH anyway.

At the very least, you can use an aug-slot chest and still get the 4/5 which should maintain your set-bonus.
Reelo (Jedi Guardian)
Server: Jedi Covenant (East Coast Time)
Guild: Starlords
Always willing to lend a hand to those who stop by my server and say hello!

ExileV
05.05.2012 , 11:10 PM | #13
I just moved the mods from my Columni War Hero's Chest to a custom chestpiece I was wearing before and the tooltip has not changed at all. Something wrong with the tooltip?