Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauders your days are numbered and u know it :)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Marauders your days are numbered and u know it :)

tehrealdealz
04.20.2012 , 08:33 AM | #1
The clamoring on the forums has already begun. Marauders are in need of a HUGE nerf and you guys that play marauders know this already. Enjoy being FOTM while it lasts cause the nerf bat is coming down hard. Just like sorcs/sages before you, you guys are way to Overpowered I would say even more overpowered than sorcs were. Luckily for me I play a Shield Tech Vanguard

sDiesel
04.20.2012 , 08:43 AM | #2
*yawn*

nerf bat hits all, just in DoT form, everybody will get a tick.

NEXT

il-jumper
04.20.2012 , 08:46 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tehrealdealz View Post
The clamoring on the forums has already begun. Marauders are in need of a HUGE nerf and you guys that play marauders know this already. Enjoy being FOTM while it lasts cause the nerf bat is coming down hard. Just like sorcs/sages before you, you guys are way to Overpowered I would say even more overpowered than sorcs were. Luckily for me I play a Shield Tech Vanguard
wait Marauders were nerfed lol

Juggernauts are fine then?

iiell
04.20.2012 , 08:49 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by tehrealdealz View Post
How is it that a class that has remained virtually the same since 1.0, suddenly FOTM? Also, every class gets nerfed and buffed throughout the ever changing MMO. It's not new and only complainers complain. Gamers adapt~
"Monsters are real and ghosts are too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." - Stephen King

Morticoccus
04.20.2012 , 08:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by iiell View Post
How is it that a class that has remained virtually the same since 1.0, suddenly FOTM? Also, every class gets nerfed and buffed throughout the ever changing MMO. It's not new and only complainers complain. Gamers adapt~
Because all other classes have been nerfed into the floor in comparison. Except for sniper I guess.
When all is said and done we're not the only ones who look at life this way: That's what the Sith lords say.
And if they'd ever change as that reminds to say. But every time I see them makes me wish I had a gun. If I thought that I was crazy well I guess I'd have more fun.

islander
04.20.2012 , 08:52 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by iiell View Post
Because the average forum poster has an IQ of 90.

Quote: Originally Posted by Morticoccus View Post
Because all other classes have been nerfed into the floor in comparison. Except for sniper I guess.
Don't forget assassins.
Gėllies Erimosi, Imperial Deadeye
<Hex> Prophecy of the Five

Thundartwothree
04.20.2012 , 08:56 AM | #7
So who's next I wonder? What will the forum mob move onto, I think Snipers should be next on the list. Havent seen a NERF SNIPEZ NAOW thead.
I will reach my field of battle at any means at my disposal, and when I get there I will arrive violently, no one will deny me, no one will defy me.

Kabaal
04.20.2012 , 08:56 AM | #8
If they do get nerfed i fully expect the forum pvp'ers to move on to campaigning for the next class to be nerfed, then the next and the next until all we're left with are 8 classes with auto attack on their bar.
Kabaal 50 Juggernaut | Scotsmania 50 Vanguard | Hurricane 50 Sorcerer
Furian 50 Sentinel | Furían 50 Commando
Scotsmania 50 Shadow

-Kraxis-
04.20.2012 , 09:02 AM | #9
In the hands of a good player, Marauders are OP. They have way too much DPS+Survivability. Seems to be a very technical, versatile class... that needs some adjustments =P

Icysunx
04.20.2012 , 09:10 AM | #10
Sorcs are overpowered, lets talk about Sorcs