Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Runbacks

bratackk
04.20.2012 , 05:53 AM | #1
So, after spending some time in the new FP and operation. Why at this point in any MMO are there long runbacks? You should be able to zone in and port right back to the boss you wiped on as long as you cleared the trash up to it and didn't skip things. Just curious what others think.
Lvl 50 Sorc Heals

pauldevries
04.20.2012 , 09:00 AM | #2
Completely and totally agree......

Jokingly
04.20.2012 , 09:38 AM | #3
Stop being so lazy is what I think. Enjoy the environment. Use the time to think about what went wrong. This isn't team deathmatch.

arnoldlol
04.20.2012 , 12:47 PM | #4
At least add a speeder to get to firebrand and stormcaller.
Cali Killed Nox
o [Website] o [Stream] o

bratackk
04.23.2012 , 05:25 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jokingly View Post
Stop being so lazy is what I think. Enjoy the environment. Use the time to think about what went wrong. This isn't team deathmatch.
Stop being so lazy? You enjoy the environment as you clear the trash. Having to run through it and see it 50 other times over the lifetime of the instance does not make runbacks okay.
Lvl 50 Sorc Heals

Andex
04.23.2012 , 05:51 AM | #6
I like that there's an incentive to clear Fireband and Stormcaller. Besides the loot and beating the fight, I mean. Plus, when I'm the first one back, I like having that little space of time to bio or grab a drink .
Raaxi Nimm
Backrocket Bastards
RP Swag, PvP Flagged

Grimnoire
04.23.2012 , 08:20 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by arnoldlol View Post
At least add a speeder to get to firebrand and stormcaller.
This, that run back is so long it would be comical if it weren't so damn painful. The speeder in EV worked well, I wonder why they chose not to include something like that? (or at least let us use our own speeders in the cave between Z&T and the Tanks

"Your tongue cannot repel flavor of that magnitude!"

JLapp
04.23.2012 , 08:33 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimnoire View Post
This, that run back is so long it would be comical if it weren't so damn painful. The speeder in EV worked well, I wonder why they chose not to include something like that? (or at least let us use our own speeders in the cave between Z&T and the Tanks
And it is so nice of them to throw in a little tunnel that you can't use your mount in

Iwipe
04.23.2012 , 09:31 AM | #9
The run back if you wiped on Kephess is the worst

Codek
04.23.2012 , 09:52 AM | #10
Can we also get the zone in to re-buff the raid as well?
~Codek