Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trash in EC.

XFrOzEnX
04.19.2012 , 11:38 PM | #1
Has anyone else experienced trash constantly resetting in the new Op. Its getting really annoying the trash keeps resetting after a wipe. Specifically the trash between Vorgath and Kephess and Vorgath trenches. This needs to be fixed ASAP as my guild only runs for 2 hours a night 3 times a week. So the 2 hours gets sucked up fast.
Psykomantis (Formerly the original Psychomantis of Spaceslug)

R.I.P Spaceslug,

Aritok
04.19.2012 , 11:50 PM | #2
We didnt have any respawned trash after a wipe.

Are you sure the raid leader didnt hit reset after each wipe?

KinkyFluff
04.20.2012 , 12:05 AM | #3
I've heard about this more than once. We've experienced it last thursday when Denova was launched, but didnt know what to do exactly to prevent it. Some people say to keep at least 1 person in the raid, even if that person is dead. In theory it should prevent any mobs from spawning, so you might as well try having 1 person who died not release, preferably someone who was not close to the boss when he died ;D
Scar - Juggernaut

Legion of Krayt on Legions of Lettow

Wulffion
04.20.2012 , 04:03 AM | #4
This can happen in every operation, but because everyone now raids EC, it is more likely to occur.
If there are too many people in an operation, the game generates a second (or even third) instance of the zone,
just like it happens on the planets or even the fleet.

If you wipe and nobody stays inside the operation (dead or alive) you might be assigned to the other instance, with all trash still alive. So just choose someone (with a good computer ) who stays in the operation until the first person has entered again.

alifaraaz
04.20.2012 , 06:05 AM | #5
We only had one pack physically respawn which was the very first pack of the instance. We had killed Toth and Zorn the previous night, and when we came back in the next day 1 pack of trash was waiting for us :P Luckily all the rest were still very much dead.

However after 2nd boss in the Trenches and after 1st boss just after the Tunnels, there's packs of trash that you can skip by walking around. However after dying on boss and coming back...the trash had moved every so slightly so that it was now impossible to skip them :P I found this extra weird - and we joked about a GM watching us and moving the trash slightly to piss us off xD

Also had few issues with the stealth snipers before 2nd boss (next to the chest) where they aggroed and then just evaded and dissappeared forever XD Cant say we had a problem with that - but yeah bit buggy.