Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is my Product Registration Code?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Where is my Product Registration Code?

Cybermeister
12.17.2011 , 12:11 PM | #11
Yes I pre-ordered online. The online helpline told me to take it back to my local store, after confirming that they had no spare CE box PRCs, but when I went in to the store they told me they had no spare copies - only customer reservations.

Darth_Pyronius
12.17.2011 , 12:22 PM | #12
I am one of the unfortunate. Received my CE box early. Product Registration Code leaflet had a blank white box with no code. No help from Gamestop, EA, or Bioware as of yet, been working on it for last 12 hours. Looks like I dumped a lot of money to get a statue and no game. I have until my pre-order code is expired to play. I can't express in words the level of disappointment I have after waiting this long.
Darth Pyronius

Malus_Rex
12.18.2011 , 10:27 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Pyronius View Post
I am one of the unfortunate. Received my CE box early. Product Registration Code leaflet had a blank white box with no code. No help from Gamestop, EA, or Bioware as of yet, been working on it for last 12 hours. Looks like I dumped a lot of money to get a statue and no game. I have until my pre-order code is expired to play. I can't express in words the level of disappointment I have after waiting this long.
Just wait until you do get it and find out the CE vendor has awful items... Quite a few threads complaining about it
Azrael
Jedi Sentinel
Lightside
Collectors Edition