Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is my Product Registration Code?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Where is my Product Registration Code?

Malus_Rex
12.17.2011 , 11:09 AM | #1
Quite simply as the title says...

I am from the U.K and pre-ordered the CE from GAME registering my pre-order in the first few weeks of pre-ordering being available.

If I click 'My Account' the section where you enter a Product Registration Code has not been completed and wondered where I could find it.
- I tried entering my pre-order code here but it just says it has been claimed already.

I really want to access the CE vendor in game but can't seem to manage it. No idea where to find the vendor, or anything!
Azrael
Jedi Sentinel
Lightside
Collectors Edition

Malus_Rex
12.17.2011 , 11:21 AM | #2
Azrael
Jedi Sentinel
Lightside
Collectors Edition

Saxx
12.17.2011 , 11:26 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Malus_Rex View Post
Quite simply as the title says...

I am from the U.K and pre-ordered the CE from GAME registering my pre-order in the first few weeks of pre-ordering being available.

If I click 'My Account' the section where you enter a Product Registration Code has not been completed and wondered where I could find it.
- I tried entering my pre-order code here but it just says it has been claimed already.

I really want to access the CE vendor in game but can't seem to manage it. No idea where to find the vendor, or anything!
You need to wait for your CE to come in the mail. Inside the box you will find your goodies *sweet statue too * and a metal case containing the game discs. It is on the left side as you open the metal case you will find a slip of paper containing your product code for the game.

Unfortunately i've read some reports on the forums about people who did not receive that slip of paper in the case. As a result they needed to contact the company they ordered the game from to receive their product registration code to enter into the game.

Hope the information helps
In War Everyone Is A Casualty
SWG Pre-CU vet Master Rifleman/BioEngineer part Jedi
I played BioEngineer and Loved IT!

Malus_Rex
12.17.2011 , 11:28 AM | #4
Thanks, I thought I might of had to wait till I get the actual game. But how is it people can access CE vendors already... they already have the code?

It is hard enough being an underpowered Sith Dual wielding lightsaber guy without even having exclusive goodies to make me feel better
Azrael
Jedi Sentinel
Lightside
Collectors Edition

Cybermeister
12.17.2011 , 11:35 AM | #5
[edit] Misinterpreted OP to have same problem as me (i.e. missing PRC in physical CE box set).

Omedarcus
12.17.2011 , 11:40 AM | #6
Does anyone know when we'll get it in the US? I'm still playing off my preorder code but havent gotten the actual game or anything yet.

Malus_Rex
12.17.2011 , 11:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Cybermeister View Post
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the chances are you are in the same situation as me and plenty of others here - i.e. your product registration code was not inserted in your DVD box. Mine was missing completely like yours - other people appear to have misprinted leaflets.

I also bought the CE Box set from Game in the UK, got it delivered Thursday night and took the thing to pieces looking for the PRC - mistakenly thought it was the code on the back of the ePass tag for an hour or so, then entered that (security) code thinking it would auto-generate me a PRC but it doesn't, (although it seemed logical at the time).

I contacted Game Customer support yesterday and they told me they had no spare copies of the CE and I should contact Bioware to get a code issued. That was yesterday - today their offices are closed for the weekend (smart move this close to Xmas).

Contacting Bioware's CS so far has proved a hopeless task. I have a ticket in the system...somewhere, but haven't heard anything back from them. Trying to get through to the helpline number is pointless - you just get a short automated message then cut-off.
Wow I really hope I am not one of the unfortunate... I will end up turning in to one of those annoying trolls on the forums with Cap Locks on and moaning even though that will solve nothing but make me feel .1% better.
Azrael
Jedi Sentinel
Lightside
Collectors Edition

Malus_Rex
12.17.2011 , 11:41 AM | #8
[edit] Misinterpreted OP to have same problem as me (i.e. missing PRC in physical CE box set).
So you actually have the box set already? The games not out until next week
Azrael
Jedi Sentinel
Lightside
Collectors Edition

Cybermeister
12.17.2011 , 11:56 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Malus_Rex View Post
So you actually have the box set already? The games not out until next week
Yes - I pre-ordered on the very first day it was available for order. Game UK sent out the box sets last Monday for people who had it pre-ordered to ensure we got it before the Xmas rush. It arrived Thursday... which made me real happy right up to the point at which I found the PRC was missing. I hope you aren't as unlucky as I was.... oh wait - you're playing Sith? I hope your box implodes

Malus_Rex
12.17.2011 , 12:03 PM | #10
Yes - I pre-ordered on the very first day it was available for order. Game UK sent out the box sets last Monday for people who had it pre-ordered to ensure we got it before the Xmas rush. It arrived Thursday... which made me real happy right up to the point at which I found the PRC was missing. I hope you aren't as unlucky as I was.... oh wait - you're playing Sith? I hope your box implodes
In my defence I wanted to be a Dual wielding Lightsaber Jedi guy but ALL my friends are going Sith... not one was going Jedi
-I am a pure lightside Sith too now Darkside points

Did you order your game online then? As I pre-ordered at the store so I thinkI have to pick mine up instead of it getting delivered.
Azrael
Jedi Sentinel
Lightside
Collectors Edition