Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where do I get Ship upgrade schematics from?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Where do I get Ship upgrade schematics from?

AlexKeehn
04.19.2012 , 09:53 AM | #1
I am a level 34 smuggler with 250 Cybertech, 249 Underworld trading and 253 Scavenging, and want to produce my own schematics for Ship upgrades and Mounts. I canít seem to buy the schematics from the Cybertech trainer, so where do you get the schematics from.
I am interested in starting with the Schematics for Grade 2 Ship Armor, where do I get this schematic from?
I apologise for the newbie nature of this post, I have never played a MMO before, so I am new to crafting

WedgeAntilleez
04.19.2012 , 10:10 AM | #2
I'm pretty sure you get them from slicing missions. However, since you're a cybertech, you probably already have underworld trading and scavenging. Your best bet is to use the Galactic Trade Network in the fleet. Slicers sell the schematics for ship upgrades there for dirt cheap now, because there's really no money in it for a cybertech to sell the crafted upgrades.

jamescloutier
04.19.2012 , 10:21 AM | #3
Yes they come from slicing lockbox missions. They had their drop rates reduced in 1.2.

DoctorXX
01.31.2013 , 03:29 PM | #4
So far I've only gotten custom-built lightsaber or double lightsaber schematics and a crystal schematic. I am also wanting to find the ship schematics.

DataBeaver
02.01.2013 , 05:50 AM | #5
Nice necro.

The saber schematics come from treasure hunting, which supplies materials for artifice. You need to do lockbox missions specifically from slicing.