Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Your favorite agent line of dialogue?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent
Your favorite agent line of dialogue?

Darksaberexile
10.01.2012 , 05:52 AM | #31
Probably isn't a unique line, but from the Foundry flashpoint:

"You think you're the only Jedi that's ever fallen? You're one of thousands, "Revan"... and you're more deluded than most."
Astinic level 55 sniper, Canderous Ordo server (now Jedi Covenant)

RickShan
10.26.2012 , 02:52 AM | #32
Playing one and so far is:

"Wait, there was some senseless slaughter and i wasn't invited?"

uziforyou
10.26.2012 , 09:32 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
The agent has so many great lines, thought I'd compile them here. Out of all the great wisdom and witticism of the agent, what's your favorite?
My favorite is actually a line from Kaliyo that occurs on a mission early in the story line after a holo conversation:

"He was kind of cute wasn't he? Kind of stupid too. If only he had money he'd be perfect."
"When you're bleeding out in a ditch on some muckball planet it's not headquarters that comes to save you, it's the guy next to you."

Grayseven
10.26.2012 , 11:11 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by SgtSlacker View Post
My favorite one is from one of the quests on Nar Shaddaa when you have to take out some assassins.
" I love assassinating assassins, they always look so surprised."
This is my favorite as well. It is said in such a wry tone that it makes me chuckle when I hear it.
Sometimes you narfle the Garthok, sometimes the Garthok narfles you.

Ditolus
10.29.2012 , 01:11 AM | #35
complete the poisonous strat daily on ilum. then choose the sarcastic response to the droid when turning in the mission. best line in the game for female agent.

Gydion
11.08.2012 , 10:50 PM | #36
On Alderaan: "Normally I prefer not to kill but in this case it's for a good cause."

Rhynien
11.11.2012 , 01:21 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by wishihadaname View Post
"We have all done terrible things, it does not mean we need to die for them." My answer for why I spared someone who by all accounts deserved no mercy (in my view, it was my redemption for what I had to do on Taris).
This line right here. I've often said that making the choice that lets you hear this requires a magnanimous frame of mind in your Agent, and the quote shows it well. I loved that line so much. There are a ton of good lines in the IA story, but this is probably my favorite, or one of them, barring things my sieve of a mind has let slip. The IA story on the whole is grand; I am usually not a 'spy story' type of person, but something about this plot dragged me in and held me there (through many 3-4 AM gaming sessions) for nights on end. Had to see how it ended. Couldn't rest well until I did.

Spoiler

chuixupu
11.11.2012 , 01:33 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhynien View Post
This line right here. I've often said that making the choice that lets you hear this requires a magnanimous frame of mind in your Agent, and the quote shows it well. I loved that line so much. There are a ton of good lines in the IA story, but this is probably my favorite, or one of them, barring things my sieve of a mind has let slip. The IA story on the whole is grand; I am usually not a 'spy story' type of person, but something about this plot dragged me in and held me there (through many 3-4 AM gaming sessions) for nights on end. Had to see how it ended. Couldn't rest well until I did.

Spoiler
^ Agree so much on all of that!

I'm masochistic with my characters too. XD I loved chapter 2 but I wouldn't have minded things going even crazier before it came to an end.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Smashbrother
11.14.2012 , 04:35 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhynien View Post

Spoiler
It's such a universal quote.

Sanctioned
11.14.2012 , 11:59 PM | #40
Ooooh I get it. You work for Keeper, too.

Made new char so uploaded video just to post here.

http://youtu.be/klNRNkKYuqM
(Black Vulkars) Bastion: Dregs - 50 Operative , Dresni - 50 Assassin Fapmonster - 50 Vanguard
Shadowfire: Dregs - Spy | Ryuten - MPowers/MLS
Flurry: Ryushi - Rifleman/Creature Handler