Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

is inq soo bad?

Leolab
04.19.2012 , 12:47 PM | #11
The SI story is the most detached from the actual galactic conflict (haven't tried Consular past Coruscant, but from what I hear even that is more connected). If you enjoy chasing artifacts, rituals, and
Spoiler
, then you're gonna love it. If you don't, you won't like it as much. It's just a shame that the main villain was one of my favorite characters from the comics.

Clonedzero
04.19.2012 , 12:49 PM | #12
i JUST finished it today. as another poster said, its pretty good but "unmotivated" but the thing is, if you're lightside then you have alot more motivation and reasons for the story. so it makes alot more sense. theres a reason behind everything.

Xavri
04.19.2012 , 01:05 PM | #13
My first 50 was a Sith Sorcerer, I enjoyed the story a lot, the end of chapter one ended rather humorously. I can say I liked the story all the way through. I thought that it would be my favorite story, but then I started playing an agent. I am nearing the end of chapter 2, enjoying that story a lot more. It doesn't make the story bad. . .it is just the agent is far out weighing the Sith at this point.
"Oh, there is no expanse of the mind, the will cannot traverse
Or physically, the distance laid across the universe.
As blessings many in the stars save one lamented curse
That Sixteenth Rygel, glory me! Must travel in reverse!"

Celacia
04.19.2012 , 01:16 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Xavri View Post
My first 50 was a Sith Sorcerer, I enjoyed the story a lot, the end of chapter one ended rather humorously. I can say I liked the story all the way through. I thought that it would be my favorite story, but then I started playing an agent. I am nearing the end of chapter 2, enjoying that story a lot more. It doesn't make the story bad. . .it is just the agent is far out weighing the Sith at this point.
The agent is far and away the best (and certainly the most emotionally engaging) story I have seen. Honestly, my very favorite thing about the IA story as a whole is
Spoiler

I think the Inquis story is pretty interesting until the end of chapter 1, because you spend all that time wondering how and when Zash is going to bite you, and then
Spoiler
It makes it a more 'human' kind of story than I expected for the class. Which I kind of liked.

FigeroMentel
04.22.2012 , 12:03 AM | #15
I have no problem with the Inc storyline. Really, each of the Imperial storylines is good (though the agent's is at the bottom).

sadran
04.22.2012 , 12:47 AM | #16
Its interesting up until the end of chapter 1. Then it just gets ridiculous and WAY too farfetched to really feel anything for. My first character was an SI and it felt forced after chapter 1 and that i was just progressing with it to get it done. the story repeats itself planet after planet for all of chapter 2 and gets pretty boring at times.
Spoiler

Rikalonius
04.22.2012 , 12:59 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Letsjet View Post
i want to make a sin and a sorc - am i doomed to boredom? you can gimme a few acts of spoilers just leave out the last two. Danke.
It's like a bad episode of ghost whisperer. Make your toon look like Jennifer Love Hewitt. It has a few decent moments, but overall, pretty silly. I like Ashara. I hate Xelek, he comes in way to late anyway. Khem is cool, Telos is annoying and Andronokis is not bad. I've never played consular, but I hear it's the only class with a worse set of teammates.

Rikalonius
04.22.2012 , 01:00 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by FigeroMentel View Post
I have no problem with the Inc storyline. Really, each of the Imperial storylines is good (though the agent's is at the bottom).
Whaaaaaaaa?? I guess different strokes for different folks, I like the Agent storyline.

Karkais
04.22.2012 , 01:29 AM | #19
I wish I would have something good to say about inq storyline. Although its not so much about being boring as it is case of events handled poorly. Like inexperienced writing and plot holes.

Im thinking of replaying the inq JUST so I can catalogue everything thats wrong in the storyline.

I can say this: Sith warrior does EVERYTHING better (if you are darkside like me). I just got past chapter 1 and warrior has already done everything that was missing from inquisitor storyline, and thats a lot. Warrior storyline redeemed bioware in my eyes even though bounty hunter story was also good (lvl 50 BH), not as good as the warrior. I cant wait to finish the warrior story.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

lokdron
04.22.2012 , 01:53 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
I wish I would have something good to say about inq storyline. Although its not so much about being boring as it is case of events handled poorly. Like inexperienced writing and plot holes.

Im thinking of replaying the inq JUST so I can catalogue everything thats wrong in the storyline.

I can say this: Sith warrior does EVERYTHING better (if you are darkside like me). I just got past chapter 1 and warrior has already done everything that was missing from inquisitor storyline, and thats a lot. Warrior storyline redeemed bioware in my eyes even though bounty hunter story was also good (lvl 50 BH), not as good as the warrior. I cant wait to finish the warrior story.
Yup sometimes when playing the SI i think the person who wrote the story got information about the sith from wookiepedia and just went with that but the person that wrote the sith warrior knows his stuff about the sith and how they work/act. Lets not forget the sith warrior doing the SI's job better like MANIPULATING people and acting like an evil ******.