Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

is inq soo bad?

Letsjet
04.19.2012 , 05:22 AM | #1
i want to make a sin and a sorc - am i doomed to boredom? you can gimme a few acts of spoilers just leave out the last two. Danke.
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

DweezillKagemand
04.19.2012 , 05:43 AM | #2
Spoiler
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

namelless
04.19.2012 , 05:46 AM | #3
You might enjoy it If you're a big fan of ghostbusters, and even then you'd have to be a ridiculously big fan to enjoy it.
Elagabalus- Sith Sorcerer(alt)
Commodus- Scoundrel(main)

DweezillKagemand
04.19.2012 , 05:50 AM | #4
The spacebar shall be your salvation.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player

dazednconfuzed
04.19.2012 , 06:00 AM | #5
Come on guys, it's not that bad.

I'm thoroughly enjoying running around the galaxy playing Ghostbuster.

Edit: Why not play one of each faction? Say, play a Sage, then play an Assassin. The mechanics are pretty much exactly the same, and the storys will be different.
Jedi Master Kai'sinn. Not only evil hides in the shadows.
Jedi Master Tzathali. Korriban/Tython Exchange Program.
Major Dulne. Nothing will stop Havoc Squad, Sir.

Khalhazar
04.19.2012 , 07:01 AM | #6
I liked it more than the Knight storyline, but that isn't saying much. So far I think it's my 3rd favorite, after Agent and Trooper (which I've only seen the first chapter of).

Ranadiel_Marius
04.19.2012 , 10:28 AM | #7
Out of the five classes I have played past Chapter 2(JK, SW, JC, SI, and RT), I have to rank SI as the worst of them all. The cofnlict with the main villian of Chapter 2 and 3 just feels forced and the guy is ridiculous in the first place.A lot of the planet storylines come off as silly or stupid(Balmorra is especially facepalm worthy). And over all it lacks the sense of being any kind of manipulator.....heck I'd go so far as to say that the story lacked a feeling of player agency at all. It is really weird, the RT is directy ordered from Gneral Garza for pretty much all of their story missions, and yet I still felt like I was making more decisions than I did with the SI. Stuff just happens to the SI, your comapnions figure out what to do, and you get dragged along.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Thebazilly
04.19.2012 , 11:23 AM | #8
It's good, but it's still easily my least favorite of the stories. It focuses a lot on "go here, kill/collect 4 of these, rinse and repeat" up until Chapter 3.

The end of Chapter 1 is pretty entertaining, though. Excellent plot twist. I was expecting Zash to try to kill me, not
Spoiler

Darth_Solrac
04.19.2012 , 12:29 PM | #9
Haters man, pfft. SI/Sorc story is good. I am thoroughly enjoying it.
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

JWagner
04.19.2012 , 12:37 PM | #10
I love my Inquisistor.
█||||||||()█≡(█████The Ebon Hawk (RP)█████►
Drayson Jedi Guardian | Dinaya Jedi Shadow | | Ree'ki Gunslinger
Dray Sith Marauder | Dinaya Sith Sorcerer | Dalina Powertech | Si'her'ka Operative