Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blackhole Heroic is fun, but Entry is a *****

MysticAlchemist
04.19.2012 , 01:30 AM | #1
The Blackhole Heroic [ End of Torvix ] is a blast, however, one questions the logistical difficulty in reaching it.

1. a ship loading screen
2. corellia loading screen
3. blackhole loading screen

Yet, once you are there, you are lucky if enuf people are there to form a grp, let alone want to, are prepared to, or aren't already doing it.

Why was this so deliberately difficult to approach ?

schwiz
04.19.2012 , 01:44 AM | #2
Someday computers will have 32 gigs of RAM and you can fit the whole game into memory and have no loading screens. Until then its just a limitation of technology.

Eddar
04.19.2012 , 01:55 AM | #3
I feel for you man I rly do, but turn off your toaster and intall the game on your computer!

No really the loading screens are a bit painful, but not the ones in corellia. the worst for me is tatoine, alderaan and hoth.
Not all who look up are searching for gods
Some find confort in being one with the stars!

seektravota
04.19.2012 , 03:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MysticAlchemist View Post
The Blackhole Heroic [ End of Torvix ] is a blast, however, one questions the logistical difficulty in reaching it.

1. a ship loading screen
2. corellia loading screen
3. blackhole loading screen

Yet, once you are there, you are lucky if enuf people are there to form a grp, let alone want to, are prepared to, or aren't already doing it.

Why was this so deliberately difficult to approach ?

they should make a fleet shuttle directly to the blackhole area, there's really no point to load corellia only to make a right turn and load blackhole again. waste of time and resources.