Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

APAC Transfer - Deleted Characters Showing Up As Eligible.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
APAC Transfer - Deleted Characters Showing Up As Eligible.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

InlandVermin
04.19.2012 , 12:14 AM | #1
I have re-rolled several different classes on Jekk Jekk and used the same name, while i was trying to settle on a class.
This means that in the back end of my account there will be multiple deleted characters utilising the same naming convention.

When I log on to the transfer page to arrange may transfers, I can see multiple character entries with the same name on the same server. The transfer page is showing all my deleted character in the list as well as live ones.
This creates some confusion around which name entry is the live character that I am currently playing on that server and wish to transfer to APAC.

There is no way of knowing which one of the repeated names is the valid character i want to transfer.

Why are my deleted characters, showing up as valid/eligible for transfer? Deleted characters should not show up in the transfer list.
War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.

Beruthien
04.19.2012 , 01:03 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings InlandVermin,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We would ask that you contact our Customer support regarding this issue for further assistance.

Thank you in advance!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

InlandVermin
04.19.2012 , 03:43 PM | #3
LOL!

Thanks for the help

Sending ticket to AI CS droid now, I'm not holding my breath tho
War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.