Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Tauntaun Mystery [SOLVED]

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rmuckleroy's Avatar


Rmuckleroy
04.18.2012 , 10:44 PM | #21
It sucks I know exactly where this is But no one on my server has the schematic. Was even offering 1mil credits for someone to make,

Rell's Avatar


Rell
04.18.2012 , 10:48 PM | #22
Everything you need is in the preceeding posts. If you have been in on the search on Hoth, you will find it easily with the info previously provided. With that final hint I went straight to it.

Will be on the station (Sanctum of the Exalted - Republic) for a bit displaying my new pet. Great work guys.
Rell Stormweaver
Jedi Guardian - True Covenant

Jinxblog's Avatar


Jinxblog
04.18.2012 , 10:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rmuckleroy View Post
It sucks I know exactly where this is But no one on my server has the schematic. Was even offering 1mil credits for someone to make,
Have you run Kaon HM? We did the FP once and it was in the chest on the final boss.
No flames are necessary, you are already roasting in the fires of your own stupidity.

Jenemi's Avatar


Jenemi
04.18.2012 , 10:50 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Rell View Post
Everything you need is in the preceeding posts. If you have been in on the search on Hoth, you will find it easily with the info previously provided. With that final hint I went straight to it.

Will be on the station (Sanctum of the Exalted - Republic) for a bit displaying my new pet. Great work guys.
Maybe it's just because I'm sick--my mind is completely blank and not connecting the dots regardless of how many deadends I can think of.

...Not that it matters since I can also not find anyone who can make the jerky
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

volcombrandon's Avatar


volcombrandon
04.18.2012 , 10:50 PM | #25
Can anyone make the jerky on the Port Nowhere server? Please let me know!
CE VIP

mattyboi's Avatar


mattyboi
04.18.2012 , 10:51 PM | #26
Anyone on Swiftsure able to make jerky? PM or In game: Cmdrshepard

JPYAGAMI's Avatar


JPYAGAMI
04.18.2012 , 10:52 PM | #27
I think the clue was too much haha
It's a shame i know what it is, i just don't remember where.
Plus i dont have the jerky Q.Q
Thayde Astraeus.
"I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is in the darkness."

SillyTurtle's Avatar


SillyTurtle
04.18.2012 , 10:52 PM | #28
I know i'll never get because no one on my server even cares about this. :-/ Oh well, i'll enjoy my free tauntaun on the 24th or whenever it is.
Malidan - Marauder - Shadow Hand

Weftyo's Avatar


Weftyo
04.18.2012 , 10:53 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Maybe it's just because I'm sick--my mind is completely blank and not connecting the dots regardless of how many deadends I can think of.

...Not that it matters since I can also not find anyone who can make the jerky
Same boat. :\ Im on 30 mins of my last jerky, and can't think of any small crevice. Trying to power level an alt to go search without burning jerky time
-W

Zzxe's Avatar


Zzxe
04.18.2012 , 10:53 PM | #30
Is there another hint I'm missing? I just see that it's not a cave, but you have to run into it to grab him.

No clue WHERE on Hoth it would be