Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Planet comms, combine?

Bethmora
04.18.2012 , 06:24 PM | #1
I thought i seen somewhere that we were going to be able to combine the planet comms? anyone know anything?

monkgryphon
04.18.2012 , 06:33 PM | #2
Haven't seen them say they'll do anything with planet comms, but rather just answer people's Q&A and consider it.

Keldain
04.18.2012 , 06:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bethmora View Post
I thought i seen somewhere that we were going to be able to combine the planet comms? anyone know anything?
It was doable in Beta and they removed it. The reason they removed it is because when you could combine lower level commendations to make higher level ones most people, when they were levelling, didn't spend a single planet commendation on anything in order to maximise the amount of the highest level commendations they could have when they hit fifty. This completely defeated the intended purpose of planet commendations (to give you an alternative gearing up option when leveling) so they removed the ability to do it before the game went live.

TBH, I agree with their reasoning.

They are considering whether or not to allow sharing of of commendation between legacy characters according to one of the Q&As.
If my post has praise it's not that I'm a fanboi. I just enjoyed something.
If my post has criticism, it's not that I'm a hater. I just hope to improve the game through feedback.

Bethmora
04.18.2012 , 06:41 PM | #4
Well right then, so much for that. thanks for the info guys