Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lack of Level 50+ Solid Green Crystals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Lack of Level 50+ Solid Green Crystals

Magnalorian
04.18.2012 , 03:55 PM | #1
Maybe I'm missing something, but I have yet to see any solid green crystals with stats above level 50 (+41 stats and up) with the exception of expertise which was purchasable during the pre-1.2 crystal promotion. I have not been able to find the schematics for them or items with pullable solid green crystals either. I have thoroughly checked TORhead and other itemization sites, but none of them have been helpful (they just give me unmoddable items using the crystals, none of which I can use). Could someone please let me know where to get one if they exist? If not, was this just an oversight on Bioware's part (and if so, could they please add the drops to the game appropriately)?

Also, I'm not interested in the Rachgoul vendor crystals. I would just love a simple solid green endurance crystal appropriate for my Rakata-geared Guardian. Thanks!

Magnalorian
04.18.2012 , 11:24 PM | #2
C'mon guys, I'm sure that I'm not the only person here who likes green.

Gidrea
04.19.2012 , 01:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnalorian View Post
C'mon guys, I'm sure that I'm not the only person here who likes green.
I'd love to have green, but it seems like there are not any schems for it. I got blue and red from the daily vendor.

Cleet_Xia
04.19.2012 , 01:30 AM | #4
I had a patern drop for a green color +27 power crystal, from the Ilum under Seige FP (story mode). That is the same "level" as the +41 rocks, the way the prices were broken out on the "geologist" vender. But I havn't seen a +41 crit or end patern in green.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~

Rhaphael
04.19.2012 , 05:11 AM | #5
Blue and Red: Daily Vendors
Blue and Yellow: PvP Vendors
Cyan and Purple: PvP crafting boxes (only Expertise confirmed)
Green: MIA.

I'm thinking either the Blue from the Daily vendors or the Blue from the PvP vendors was supposed to be Green. Having Blue available from both can't be correct.

Gidrea
04.19.2012 , 12:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cleet_Xia View Post
I had a patern drop for a green color +27 power crystal, from the Ilum under Seige FP (story mode). That is the same "level" as the +41 rocks, the way the prices were broken out on the "geologist" vender. But I havn't seen a +41 crit or end patern in green.
Perhaps it can be re-engineered? I had a +27 Power orange schem. drop from the "Sleeping Rakata" boss on Belsavis last night. Haven't used it yet, though.

Blev
04.19.2012 , 12:40 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Perhaps it can be re-engineered? I had a +27 Power orange schem. drop from the "Sleeping Rakata" boss on Belsavis last night. Haven't used it yet, though.
It would probably only RE into the 31 Purples instead of the 41's.
Blev - Jedi Guardian | Caladium - Sith Sorcerer | Ranwyn - Commando
Sarinn - Scoundrel | Serwyn - Jedi Sentinel | Varlene - Jedi Shadow

Akella
04.19.2012 , 12:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Blev View Post
It would probably only RE into the 31 Purples instead of the 41's.
Pretty sure it would have to be a lvl 50 to RE into a 41. The lvl 41 crystals I have (came with the weapon or bought from the pre 1.2 vendor) are lvl 50.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Daefaroth
04.19.2012 , 01:29 PM | #9
The +27 Power schematics are NOT the same ones as the +41 Advanced (end game) crystals;.
They're the level 47 crystals that RE into the +31-stat advanced.

Now, the level 47 Power schematics of all colors had either been unavailable or extremely rare before 1.2, and they've been dropping regularly in various places after.

The Daily vendors sell Red and Blue schematics for +41 Crit, Power and Endurance
The PvP vendors sell Yellow +41 Crit, Power and Endurance, along with Red for Imps and Blue for Pubs.

I have yet to see any information on +41 Green schematics anywhere in game (or Orange either).

I consider Green at least to be one of the base colors... it should be somewhere easily accessible.

ELECTRICJUDGMENT
04.20.2012 , 06:21 PM | #10
Green Hawkeye Crystal - MIA
Green Indestructible Crystal - MIA
Green Eviscerating Crystal - MIA
Orange Hawkeye Crystal - MIA
Orange Indestructible Crystal - MIA
Orange Eviscerating Crystal - MIA

Where the hell are these crystals BioWare!