Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bug with the new website design?

Dejoule
04.18.2012 , 06:43 AM | #1
I don't know if it's working as intended. I don't know if it's the correct place to post this, but here goes.

The menus that appear when hovering over one of the primary buttons (Holonet, Community, etc.) appear properly on the homepage. However, for me at least, when I'm on say the Community Page, the menu is hardlocked to showing me the community options of Forum Management, Community News, Test Center, and Friends Trial. Hovering over one of the other buttons does not bring up their appropriate menu.

I am running Firefox 11.0 which is what Mozilla is saying is up to date.
To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.
Explorer: 73% | Killer: 47% | Socializer: 40% | Achiever: 40%
Officer of Dark Fury. An Imperial Guild focusing on Operations and PVP on Jedi Covenant.

MammonHoole
04.18.2012 , 07:00 AM | #2
Yea, this happens to me too. Just FYI. I dunno if it's supposed to be that way, but I don't really like it that way. I think when you hover over one of the main menu options it should show you the secondary pages available.

Dejoule
04.18.2012 , 07:30 AM | #3
That's what I think as well which is why I posted this. I figured posting my browser info could only help them, as well.
To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time.
Explorer: 73% | Killer: 47% | Socializer: 40% | Achiever: 40%
Officer of Dark Fury. An Imperial Guild focusing on Operations and PVP on Jedi Covenant.

Gianavel
04.18.2012 , 08:03 AM | #4
I'm on Google Chrome, and I'm getting the same thing. If it's working as intended, then I don't particularly care for this change.