Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew Skills for Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crew Skills for Bounty Hunter

12.17.2011 , 10:10 AM | #1
I know i'm going cybertech, but I can't decide whether or not to go scavenging/slicer or scavenging/underworld or maybe even slicer/underworld? It kind of seems like I need all four. Maybe I should just have an alt to do my gathering? Any advice?
"Oh I'll take your bribe...if you pay me first" -anonymous Bounty Hunter

12.17.2011 , 10:39 AM | #2
I think Mako has a splicing bonus, so that would be a good choice. Check the crew menu and confirm.

12.17.2011 , 11:08 AM | #3
I can confirm that Mako has a slicing bonus.

12.17.2011 , 11:19 AM | #4
I was doing slicing but I changed to Underworld Trading because I am doing Armor and I needed some of Underworld metals and such. I think it really just depends on which crafting class you choose. Either is fine but slicing was giving me some augments which I think you can use as cybertech. I think slicing would be more useful for you than it was for me (plus you get the bonus using Mako). I'd say slicing/scavenging/cybertech.
== wHo-DAT Kardashian ==

12.17.2011 , 11:28 AM | #5
my trooper is Cybertech. I started out with cyber/slicing/scavange. I found that I need underworld to make any blue items. If you're ok with having an alt or GNT as a source of blue/purple craft items, you'll be fine. Otherwise, you need underworld
Spelling isn't my strong point.

12.17.2011 , 01:39 PM | #6
Yeah I know im gonna make an alt for when my buddy isn't online, so I'm gonna do that. I'll probably make the alt scav/armor/something and my main slicer/cyber/underworld
"Oh I'll take your bribe...if you pay me first" -anonymous Bounty Hunter