Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purple crystal schematics in game or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Purple crystal schematics in game or not?

Pigdaddy
04.18.2012 , 03:35 AM | #1
I've been wanting them since this game was announced now that 1.2 has landed where the bloody hell are they!!.

why couldn't the new colors just be trained from trainer, leave black core etc for drops etc.

if anyone has found one please post where and how. I've looked at all the vendors and nothing, only the black core ones from pvp vendor which i can't get yet (and will be getting once able).
EVERYDAY I'M TROLOL'ING
Australian CE pre-order.. THANK YOU AMAZON!

kingofmachines
04.18.2012 , 06:51 AM | #2
Bumping cause I would like to know as well. I don't mind not being told where they are, but it would be nice to know if they even exist.

Thufir_Hawat
04.18.2012 , 07:03 AM | #3
They may be drop only now as the only schemtics in the databases (i know they are flawed) are for expertise purple, whereas +41 crit/end/pwr are available for red/blue/yellow/green/orange. I think you'll be waiting a while to craft purple PvEs.

Rhaphael
04.18.2012 , 07:28 AM | #4
Expertise (cyan/purple) crystals are possible rewards from the pvp crafting boxes.

Wolfpax
04.18.2012 , 08:49 AM | #5
They where on sell before 1.2 came out. Now that its out, you have to go back to the old ya of camping for the sch off a world boss (cant remember which planet)
There is no try....... there's do and royalty miss up and your royalty missing up - Emperor to Darth Vader

SteveGarbage
04.18.2012 , 09:31 AM | #6
I saw someone selling the schematic for a Purple +41 Purple crystal on the GTN last night. Don't know where it came from, but it was selling for some obscene amount. If it's still there this afternoon I'm going to mail the guy and see where he got it from.

But I'm totally kicking myself in the *** for not buying one from the crystal vendor. I figured "250k, meh. It'll probably be cheaper when 1.2 drops for me to craft it myself." But I didn't think that the schematics would be rare/impossible to find and probably super high level PVE stuff to boot.
Ebon Hawk Server - RP/East
Arteris Silverquill 50 Sentinel Watchman
|||Father of|||
Arianya Silverquill 20 Shadow Kinetic

rustaxx
04.18.2012 , 10:00 AM | #7
I thought that the purple schematics would be available after 1.2 but apparently not.

Rhaphael
04.18.2012 , 10:40 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveGarbage View Post
I saw someone selling the schematic for a Purple +41 Purple crystal on the GTN last night. Don't know where it came from, but it was selling for some obscene amount. If it's still there this afternoon I'm going to mail the guy and see where he got it from.
Like I said 2 posts up, purple schematics come from pvp crafting boxes. At least the expertise ones, but I would assume the others do too.

Pigdaddy
04.18.2012 , 02:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveGarbage View Post

But I'm totally kicking myself in the *** for not buying one from the crystal vendor. I figured "250k, meh. It'll probably be cheaper when 1.2 drops for me to craft it myself." But I didn't think that the schematics would be rare/impossible to find and probably super high level PVE stuff to boot.
I was EXACTLY the same!!!.. I had the money to buy a couple of crystals but wanted to wait to craft for myself for crits etc.. punching myself in the head seems a good idea.
EVERYDAY I'M TROLOL'ING
Australian CE pre-order.. THANK YOU AMAZON!

Kryana
04.18.2012 , 03:25 PM | #10
They are in game got a schematic for a 41 endurance magenta earlier today while doing dallies on corellia droped off a gold mob