Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Sithlordtindias
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7461
Quote: Originally Posted by RJPreston View Post
I just want to be a part of this thread.....nothing intelligent to say.
Most people posting here today are doing the same thing LOL.

STOP CRYING ITS ONLY DAY 1......did anybody read the portion where it said up to 5 days early? Bioware is smart and making sure everything is working correctly so the launch is not an epic failure. If you want to troll go back to WoW!

IzzyisIzzy
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7462
Quote: Originally Posted by Mooglyn View Post
um so ya...

When is this 8am CST in CET ???

God...why they posting bull***** times like this for, im swedish...
why in gods name should i care for CST anyway?
Because it's an AMERICAN game. They really don't have to cater to the swedes. If you can't figure out time zones, try google.

Johaunna
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7463
Aleena Elder Jedi
Johaunna Jedi Padawan
Bloodfin
DFK Guild

Annjul
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7464
ja pierdole, this is so sick... rage is powerful in this thread!

Geekofstarwars
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7465
well, An emailt old me I would be able to play Dec 13th 7:00 am EST. It doesn't say "This account has no subscription" but rather, "The environment is currently unavailble" im kinda dumbfounded.

Hellerman
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7466
are people making serious posts still?

I wonder if a thread has a max amount of pages...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabantik
"I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of nerds suddenly cried out in rage"

The-Hammer
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7467
While i share the desire to play and the bummer for not getting into the first day. Who cares. The game isnt going anywhere. They are starting Early Access 2 days ahead of when they said. 95% of people on here are just here to qq or for boredoms sake. While i do think there has been a particular lack of communication about important things i do not think that sending out emails to let people know when they could log in would be any better of an idea. I would rather see a well managed flow of people so that everything is stable and servers arent dying in a day. I promise you had they let everyone in a few servers probly would have and this thread would still be here about qq whyd my server die and others didnt cry cry cry. Every person in here will be playing soon enough. Not to mention BEFORE THE ACTUAL LAUNCH DATE. So take a chill pill. Dont have a chill pill get one of those chill strips...put it on your tongue it disolves....chill.

Sonevar
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7468
Here is what I see

1) Anyone who paid for pre-order is now a paying customer of the SWotR game

2) Bioware/EA advertised that pre-order customers would gain early access based on how soon their pre-order code was redeemed

3) Pre-order Early Game Access was used as a part of their marketing strategy in order to encourage pre-order sales

4) They have violated the trust of these pre-order customers by deciding NOT to allow access as advertised but instead to give priority based on some as of yet undisclosed priority system which grants those who pre-ordered later access ahead of those who pre-ordered first.

5) Bioware/EA has chosen to knowingly commit this violation, not because of "unforseen circumstances", not because of "technical issues", not because of "lack of man power" etc. All of the possible standard reasons why such a "promise breaking" violation might be committed, which while frustrating, can be forgiven as an issue of circumstance, but ultimately simply because this is how they chose to do it.

If Bioware/EA is going to make a habit of CHOOSING to LIE to their PAYING customers, then this does not bode well for the longevity of this game.

End of Rant

Ewokstastegood
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7469
Any MEATBAGS who Pre-Ordered between 7/23/2011 - 11/01/2011 should UN-Redeem your code and RE-Redeem tomorrow.

This will enable My Master to enjoy the game by tomorrow morning, which My Master finds appropriate.

Transmission Over.
Retraction:"Did I say that out loud? While it is true you are a meatbag, I should refrain from addressing you as such."

DarkEdge
12.13.2011 , 03:15 PM | #7470
Petetion!!!!!
<Aggressive Negotiators>
"You can't say civilizations don't advance ...
in every war they kill you in a new way."