Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Monkeydogfight
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5021
Quote: Originally Posted by BWhiterose View Post
EA Sports ....... It's in the Game!

EA MMO's ....... You're not in the Game!
LOL THIS^

Seriously tho you couldnt atleast get all the preorders from July in wth you basically just did open beta with way more players than you let in today playing at once on your servers so we all know your servers are ready cause beta went so flawlessly atleast for me not one single crash and low latency the whole time.

psysention
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5022
Quote: Originally Posted by TyrantLeader View Post
STICK to making SINGLE PLAYER rpgs if you dont have the gear to support a huge launch like this...

5 waves... stopped invites at 1 pm pst... seriously???

What's the plan tomorrow invite july 28 -31st? in 5 groups for 10?
this!

DevinRidenour
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5023
sooo waht date did we get to today?
∑█ǁǁǁǁǁǁǁǁǁǁ۞ǁǁǁǁǁǁǁǁǁǁǁ██████████████████████████)

Snatat
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5024
[/Its over 9000!
Sith Lord

Addyhartman
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5025
Last post googogo

djdidion
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5026
They should of planned out all this and sent everyone an email detailing when they will be invited to play with their pre determined start time. So people aren't sitting around hitting f5 in their email boxes for hours on end this is going to make alot of people mad. I know I would'nt get invited at the very beginning but it would be nice to know exactly when I started. I think bioware dropped the ball and are making alot of players mad with this "Oh just wait for your email approach."

jedicrusade
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5027
Well thats funny Bioware and Stephen Reid just gave over a million people the finger at the same time.... If this post isnt a record that act alone should be.
Wise men say forgivness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza!

Liberate
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5028
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannok View Post
Okay ill just comment, the 10% of the people actually viewing this page might read it.

The staggered invites are to ensure lag/crash free and enjoyable game play. Keep in mind there is two starter zones and those two becomes 1 server from level 8-15+

anyone who played a mmo launch or perhaps wow-cataclysm knows that some areas and zones where like total mayhem the first days and completely ruined everthying for anyone.

the server dont need to be "full" for the starter zones to be utterly and completely full with even "light" load..

well gl all, I preordered the 29th and is still waiting for that last wave announced on twitter )

LOVE (plz forward, think we all need it, this thread is kinda bloody)
Waves are DONE. First page
Liberate

PatriusPrimus
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5029
ok... so lets start to aim for 600 :P

scarbeard
12.13.2011 , 02:08 PM | #5030
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanlan View Post
Skyrim has only been out for a month and I'm already tired of that. It's worse than the cake is a lie.
I was loving the **** outta skyrim.

Spoiler