Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Pronugget
12.13.2011 , 12:45 PM | #2471
i dont mind waiting till the 20th lawl

BWhiterose
12.13.2011 , 12:45 PM | #2472
EA Sports ..... Its in the game!

EA MMO's ..... You're not in the game!
Rahteb Whiterose
Leader of The Grey
(Pre CU/NGE Jedi SWG)

GalenDurron
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2473
Much anger I sense in this thread. The Dark Side this is. Patience I ask of you young padawans. Loss of game time you fear, fear leads to hate, hate leads to anger, anger leads to suffering. Let go of your anger, only pain will come of it.
There is no emotion (except Love, that's ok); there is peace. There is no ignorance; there is knowledge. There is no passion; there is serenity. There is no chaos; there is harmony. There is no death; there is the Force.

rodmanOOBB
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2474
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthPopcorn View Post
Lol Ihave the patience to wait. After all I have been waiting for this for a few years now, what is another day or two correct? lol Keep up the good work Bioware. I trust you and i know this game will be well worth the way ^^

So whether or not i get my email today or tomorrow or sometime during EA, or when i pick up my copy on release I will see all of you fellow TOR fans in game and look forward to meeting you.

Long Live the Sith Empire ;D
More people like this please.
She heard what you said ? Why is your computer in the kitchen ?

anobel
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2475
The waiting is the hardest part!

Masamun
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2476
Quote: Originally Posted by ykian View Post
If it's to spend the first few hours of play with all those whiners, I'd rather get my Early Access on the 18th or 19th... ^^
Not assed about that. I really want to play now lol....

Nataell
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2477
Quote: Originally Posted by NikoRG View Post
Have a relax folks, if you would have read the dev yellow note it said that upon release of pre-buy they had a huge peak of pre-orders, so now ALL the massive amount that preordered nearly in the same time asks to get in.

You got to understand that they progressively add players to the servers to make sure it won't fry down before launch happens, that is why they add players bit by bit. You also got to understand Bioware is a company, they've got to secure the money farming machine before pleasing the community.

Be patient, they gave us 2 extra EGA days why don't you enjoy the fact they did instead of complaining about everything. They could have let it to 5 days, which would have caused more QQing because servers could have lagged since there would have been more player/day, with the 7 days EGA it'll be more progressive and will be less likely to get pre-launch problems. I know this won't stop the trollers and the ragers, but people like me will understand better if someone points out the fact..
This is right on the money. It's EARLY game access and doesn't count towards time you paid for. Relax. They are simply making sure that the servers are relatively evened out and don't have some overloaded on the first 2 hours of early game access. You will get to play soon enough, and by official launch things will be kosher. Don't panic or bash the dev's. They don't have 7 years of operation to stand on like some other game.
"Lower thine guard and thou art allowing thine enemy in"
~Frog

Zarana
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2478
Quote: Originally Posted by civanater View Post
This is what I have been thinking as well. It seems like rather than letting the real player numbers onto their server and then doing damage control accordingly, they are just prolonging the inevitable.

I doesn't matter the number of safe guards they try to put in place its a huge MMO launch, theyre always rough, and if you a real gamer then you know to expect a rough first couple weeks, thats why the 1st months is free.
They're not staggering for the server load, but for the zone population.

If they'd let in all at once the starting zones would be way overcrowded, especially since there's only 2 of them. If they stagger the access, many people will have gotten past it and many will not be able to get in yet when you are playing.

Diamster
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2479
Quote: Originally Posted by Reikobi View Post
7/26 no code.

Anyone around my date still not got theirs as well?

Yeah I'm 26/7 and no invite yet. We just gotta be the next wave.

Shemjaza
12.13.2011 , 12:46 PM | #2480
This thread has been one of the most entertaining threads I have ever read.

My code was redeemed on the 25th of November, so I don't expect to get in until nearer to the weekend anyway.