Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

BjornEndre
12.13.2011 , 11:07 AM | #101
Hi

Celwinn
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #102
Quote:
SWTOR The Old Republic
Don't worry, there are still more invites coming today! We will announce when the next wave is sent.
Well that's somewhat reassuring ^^
Don't let the past define you

Diskombobulator
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #103
Nevermind sorry i read the information wrong i apologize
WILL CAMP YOU. CRY MORE

Eisei
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #104
From Twitter:

"Don't worry, there are still more invites coming today! We will announce when the next wave is sent."

steroidfreak
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #105
let me in i'm sick
UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAAAA

Dallasfox
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #106
So they have time to open another fourm page... glad they have the important things at the top of the list.

TozzarNiah
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #107
"when the next wave is sent"...... they could at least mention if its the last for taday!! /bw trolls

toxynPT
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Boefje View Post
thus pasting here are requested by a mod:

"So, long story short:

I pre-ordered my game trough a dutch shop listed here on the website: Bart Smit.
Payed 4.99 for the pre order code and 54.99 euros for the game, WHICH I didn't get because the game of course comes out on the 20th, NEITHER a game cd-key, because as well the key comes with the gmae itself, go figure.
So I got home, entered my pre ordered key, received the email confirmation for the early access (not granted tough) and now I read the following statement on https://account.swtor.com/user/account

"Redeem a Product registration Code:
Your Product Registration Code is either packaged in the game box or was sent to the email tied to your EA/Origin account. In order to be granted game access and confirm which edition of the game you own, you need to redeem this code."

Now my question is:
Why do they pre order making you pay without giving out any keys trough their legit stores and then hit you in the face after you pay 5 euros? Simply said, I just payed for early access (even if it was for 1 day) just to hear that I will never be able to get it?

Any ideas anyone?
Cheers,
Boefje"
When u pre order u get a physical box with a pre order key inside it. If u have not received it u should go to your seller and demand it. But u already lost the early access bonus that comes with that key. U will still get the ingame perks that come with it as u can redeem that pre order key till the end of the year.
** Minor SetBack **
Killing Jedi Since 2011
Check us out at http://minorsetback.enjin.com/home

dherpin
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Mnkybttr View Post
Well Twitter confirms, 4 waves today and thats all. They will continue early access throughout the week. http://twitter.com/#!/SWTOR

Thats all she wrote folks.
your statements contradict the twitter post

AfterAscon
12.13.2011 , 11:08 AM | #110
Calm down people, it's only a game.