Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Gooseguy
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by rangccom View Post
Yea. This is going to fail because a bunch of whining babies who were told to expect no more than 5 days of early access, got a bit more. Just because you are not in yet doesnt mean that you have to bash the game. You know you will be playing well more than two months down the road.
If you don't show any respect for your customers, they generally wlil not show any respect back to you. Not a good move for any company to make.

Im not upset that they are not releasing early access fast enough for everyone, it's that they aren't giving people prior notice of when it's their turn to log on, which is pretty frustrating.

They are just using people like sheep to stress test their servers lol.

Ashlotte
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1002
100TH PAGE! In before more tears!

Captyellowbeard
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1003
Ok they started early access 2 days early and you guys still QQ jeez call the wammbulance.

IRSmurf
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1004
I preordered on 11/24. I hope I get in tomorrow.

TimKuchiki
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1005
Quote: Originally Posted by Cypherdias View Post
That is not the point. The point is stopping after 4 waves and it's not even noon yet. Waves should be coming through most of the day and well into the night. This is not a single player game, this is a mmo. 24 hour service, 7 days a week. There should not have been a planned 4 wave for the first day.
The truth.

Valfreya
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1006
Caaant Keeep Uuup!!!! lol thread is going to fast.
Guild Master <Sith'ari> PvP

thedarkonesback
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1007
Are we there yet
TK421 GET BACK TO YOUR POST SLACKER!!!

The_ZeroCool
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1008
Quote: Originally Posted by Nayllem View Post
Question for all of the naysayers:

Would you rather all be able to play at the exact same time and have to do the whole zerg rush out and questing ontop of hundreds of people, likely have to wait in server queues, and quite probably experience bugs/server(zone) crashes/etc?

Or wait for an e-mail saying "Alright, you can play now?"

Personally, I vote for Option B. It rewards those that committed to the game in the very beginning, and it lets you know that you can't play right now. I'm sure a lot of us remember WOTLK launch. How many hours did we spend AT THE COMPUTER, WAITING to play? Too stubborn to admit that our gaming session was screwed, and too proud to call it quits? With this option, at least you know that you're not gonna be playing for a few hours or days.

I would rather be in the game with problems then waiting and not knowing. just my opinion

TheDreadPirate
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1009
I'm planning on pre-ordering tomorrow

I got my EGA email this morning

Sorief
12.13.2011 , 11:44 AM | #1010
24th of July here, fingers crossed